Reviews for DragonTek: The Future of the Saiyajin
Isrrah B chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Creative story! I liked it!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 75 . 3/27/2008
That was so good!
SiriusRulez chapter 75 . 11/1/2007
That was so GOOD!

Kenshin was my favorite character.

Have you already started writing Dragon Tek II?

If you have could you plz send me the link or if you havent started yet could you plz tell me when you start writing it?

My e-mail is

I cant wait till you start Dragon Tek II if you havent already started. I was really good!
Silver Warrior chapter 75 . 5/9/2005
wowee! This is incredible. I haven’t seen Tekkaman Blade but I

have

seen some eps of Tekkaman Blade II, up to when Dead joins (at least the

ep

where he joins in the end). This was well done, and the original

characters

are great. I especially like Kenshin.
emiel chapter 75 . 12/13/2004
It seems everything is falling into its intended place just as I hoped and I can't help but feel grateful on behalf of these characters for such a good ending. Although their ordeal is probably far from over, at least they can now find some consolation in that their loved ones are quite happy and sound in heaven. Anyway please do update soon. Can't wait for the sequel.
Handstand Headstand chapter 75 . 12/13/2004
Brilliantestestestest fic ever! cant w8 till dragontek 2, KENSHIN IS THE BEST!
ssjkakarot chapter 75 . 12/12/2004
Holy Shit! I just loved the ending. I have read a hell lot of after GT fics and this is by far the best. You should positively do a sequel to this, maybe with Vegeta(senior)involved. A thin gi didnt like about this is that Vegeta Sr. wasnt involved as much, (only in the first few chappies) so since Goku finally found peace, Vegeta should help save the earth. And i liked that part of rebuilding Capsule Corp. too. Because then the Z warriors/ Space Knights could get a hell lot of funding and make trips to Io. tell me your decision, and reply
Rejhan chapter 75 . 12/12/2004
An excellent ending to a most fabulos story! I have to say that this has got to be one of the best pieces of fanfic that I have ever read. It was truly amazing, and I enjoyed every bit of it. And the plans for the sequal sound awesome, and I hope you do write it. Anyway, I totally enjoyed this. You should be really proud of this, as you are an awesome writer!

ps - Thanks for the plug _
KyLewin chapter 75 . 12/11/2004
Wow, I'm not really sure what to say. I've enjoyed this story a whole lot and I'm really sad to see it end. It seems like you wrapped everything up well enough, but still left room for the sequal you outlined at the end. Though for a moment when Takaya and Aki were talking about their plans and where they would be (and if they'd be together) I thought that you might not end it with everyone being happy and most of the pseudo-couples getting together, but thankfully you didn't disappoint me.

Anyway, great job with the epilogue and with the whole story as well. Like I said before, I really enjoyed it.
Gomer chapter 75 . 12/11/2004
Great finish to a great story, i just wish Vegeta (Vegeta Sr. not Vegeta Jr.) could have been in otherworld with the rest of the z fighters.
UGotProblems chapter 75 . 12/11/2004
This is one of the best stories on the net. I can't believe its done! But it was worth reading.
DynastyDrummer chapter 75 . 12/10/2004
Great chapter! Way to end the "series." However, like I've said a million times before...I wish it didn't have to end. But now that I've read that you might be making a DragonTek 2, I'm totally excited. The idea behind it sounds really cool, and I hope you do start writing it. I was always hoping when I was reading DragonTek that'd you'd make a sequel. Let's hope it comes through. Well, loved the chapter! You're such a great author.
TheTiny chapter 75 . 12/10/2004
The end of one era, the beginning of another. It's sad to actually see that this fic is now, after so many chapters, over and done with. I'll miss it a lot, but I can't wait for the sequel to be posted!

A truly amazing work man. You should be very pleased with yourself, because I know that the rest of us are. See ya around.
KyLewin chapter 74 . 12/9/2004
Well finally some good news for everyone with no (apparent) hope of things getting horribly screwed up moments later! You really had me going with Alena, I was sure you had just callously killed her off with no chance of return, just like all the other characters that have died. This was a great chapter. I enjoyed the scene with Saber and Blade a lot; it was sad what happened, but still really well done. This whole chapter was just perfect. I can't wait for the epilogue, though I'm a little sad this story is coming to an end.
Handstand Headstand chapter 74 . 12/8/2004
great chapter, still say its an amazing fic