Reviews for Tricolor
Mai Valentine1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Very, very lovely. I absolutely adored it. Very well done, and very intriguing.

Please, write more like this. Pegasus needs more good stories about him; most of the stuff that has to do with him on this site are stupid slanderous dribble that makes no utter sense.

_ Again, very well done.
Master Ruby chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
That was good! GOODIE! GOODIE! GOODIE! Keep writing more! (Plz review my story it would make me so happy even though i no this doesn't have to do with the review)
Hieiandkuramalover A ONE AND ONLY chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I don't think you're obbsessed. Pegasus is just a really cool character so it's hard not to write about him. This was a really sweet fic, and kinda sad too. ;_; But still really good!
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Misura! Dude! AWESOMENESS!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
This made me laugh so hard. Not the actual fic- the idea that Yami's hair brings back memories of Pegasus' loves. I can tell you right now, something random like that will happen to me. For mysterious reasons, I'll connect a certain hairstyle with some guy and never be able to look at the hairstyle with a straight face again. Actually... okay, this is going to sound so weird, but I'm going to try to implant that in my head. Whenever I look at a crew cut, I'll think of... Ryou! Ha. Then when I randomly burst into giggles at guys with crew cuts (lets hope I don't join the military), strangers can blame you (even though they don't know you). That made zero sense and wasn't even about the fic. Okay, it was cool. As I'm sure you can tell, I loved the concept. (::random giggles still being heard::) Poor Pegasus. He's 0-for-3... at least, as far as I can tell. Meh.
Awesome job!
DSF
zucool chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
i like it:) all his memoies and stuffs. And showing how Pegasus wasn't evil but a heartbroken man. i like it, it isn't weird at all:)
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
~sugoi, sugoi!~
What an excellent read! Pegasus isn't a bad character to get obsessed in, he seems to have so much depth that authors can dig into and create wonderful stories with it!
Keep up the kick-ass writing!
~_~