Reviews for The Labyrinth's Chosen
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Dude, this is f*cking novel.
Can't wait to read it! :D
Anyway, great start, I'm quite intrigued...
Lady Ione Athene chapter 34 . 2/7/2014
Awwwwww! So cute Brendan watching her sleep! Though in practice I have found that doesn't work so well. I always end up waking my hubby up when I watch him sleep.
I do so love the Tinirau scenes. I just feel so horrible for him! Truly fitting title I might add.

WHAT!? Why that treacherous murderous dog! *attempts to calm down so as not to wake entire apartment building with her shrieking.* Okay you may have another plate of cookies, but only if I have permission to fillet Vinzenz to within an inch of his miserable life!

So she finds out this radical news and tells no one not even her grandmother? Rather odd wouldn't you say? Ah, I see meesa getting ahead of you. *tsktsk*

At last the tournament arrives! What new devilry have you cooked up for this? *Munches on some chocolate Jareth cookies swatting a couple muse hands that attempt to reach for the treats.* Her second battle?! Isn't that a bit fast for the showdown we've waited 30 odd chapters for?

*exasperated sigh* You must have the mother of all plot twists coming up if she defeated Triana so easily... Off to get some sleep if I can get there after a cliffhanger like that!
Lady Ione Athene chapter 33 . 1/2/2014
*jaw drops unceremoniously as she realizes she has missed a whole 6 updates!* I really must have fallen off the edge of the earth or something!? Coincidentally I understand what you mean by job and/or life getting in the way. Well, best to get first things over with! *Pulls out official Thwacking Hammer and steels herself before bestowing several good thwacks upon herself for good measure.* No wonder my Jareth muse has been sulky lately! Better late than never! *plops down to read happily and perhaps a wee bit greedily.*

*gasps* Oh I even forgot about poor Clytia getting hurt. For shame on me! *Picks up Thwacking Hammer, but rubs head and decides concussions are not conducive to reading* Oh good Angel will get her help! *sighs audibly* Duh, Angel! Of course you were the target!

Okay really, what is with Angel constantly going unconscious when she's upset? It's almost getting to be like narcolepsy or something! *shakes head letting Lucius (Vampire muse) stroke her hair to calm her down*

Hmmm, Lyn... As in Lynessa? Course you could be playing with my head cause she was banished Aboveworld. Oooooooooohhhhh is that a tell?! Should I be watching the Onyx character?! *hands over plate of Jareth cookies to authoress* Just don't tell my hubby that I still make them, he gets kinda jealous and would hate to do that to him even if it is stinkin' adorable... Poor thing still enjoys meals with lots of garlic just to make my poor Lucius flee for a bit. *continues reading*

Awwwww glad brendan's feeling better. *pats him on the head* Oops! Sorry! *remembers a bit late that he might still be sore from previous thwacks. hehehe*

*growls* I should warn Damon that he's close to a visit from the infamous Thwacking Hammer, but I know he's got to be all worked up about Clytia.

Woah! Lysithea keeps a harem!? Poor Tinirua! Wow! So much explanation in between the lines... *air high fives for authoress* I'm impressed! No wonder the Labyrinth liked her and Sarah!

Oooohhhhh Asline! *promptly thwacks the witch over the head several times for being frustrating!* Take THAT you miserable little wretch! Woah! Angel doing the drop dead gorgeous thing again. You tell that sorry creature who's boss! *whoops happily* Excellent chapter! I must off to errands, but I shall hopefully catch up soon! :)
PatonxJulia chapter 38 . 9/30/2011
*gives a stifled little gasp* PLOT TWIST!

Great story, can't wait for the update!
electrictwizist chapter 38 . 6/22/2010
I just found this story, and I'm glad I did. It's amazing, so PLEASE UPDATE. :D It makes me want to watch the movie over 'n over so I can see all the stuff that you created.

PLEASE?

Signed, Bella.
electrictwizist chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Good for Angel (: I'm sad the brother is mean, though. Why did you make him like that? Her mom loved him in the end.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really like this chapter, it's good for a beginning. A little short, though.
Reviewqueen chapter 38 . 6/13/2010
OmgTOng plz update soon
Reviewqueen chapter 24 . 6/13/2010
Omg this story is amazing go u. Keep those chapters coming
Nymph.Naji chapter 38 . 5/18/2010
...YES!

You have no IDEA, How much this mean to me that you updated, even if it was short!

You have made my day no- my month!

I eagerly await your next update!
notwritten chapter 38 . 5/17/2010
Fair and pleasant reading. Thanks for sharing it. Keep smiling. :-)
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 37 . 5/10/2010
I really hope that we can see this story finished. Its a fabulous story, so fabulous that I would even suggest publishing it.

Even though this is a two year later sort of review: I hope the MRI went well. Life often gets in the way of us dreamers, and when it does...well, let's hope that all turns out well :D

I'm sorry if I utterly confused you with the last statement.

But I would really like to see an update of this story, just like your over 200 readers would like as well.
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 20 . 5/7/2010
Wow! I was expecting some things (that I'm sure are yet to be revealed) but that ending to this chapter completly floored me I was not expecting that.
I had originally intended to just review once I finished all the chaps you have posted but that ending just made me so amazed I just had to send you a review now.
Your writing is amazing, not just the structure and grammer but the details bring it alive. It doesn't feel like your merely reading a fanfiction, it takes on a life of its own. That's what I love seeing when I'm reading on this site, and you've definitly achieved that. The research is also apparent that you did in order to make the reading colorful, I like to see such effort as well.
This is definitly going to be in my favorites list! I still cannot acurately put in words how much I'm enjoying this story. You have me entranced.
I usually go for the J/OCs but this story can stand on its own, so far I think it could quite possibly be the best 'sequel' to the story of the Labyrinth I have read. There is only one other story that has every made me this amazed, so Brava!
Pixie Dust chapter 37 . 9/26/2008
When I originally read this story a year or so ago, I thought it was the greatest story ever. Since the new chapters have come out, I'm now sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for that next chapter to come out.
Nymph.Naji chapter 37 . 9/13/2008
I hope everything goes well.

And THANK YOU!

You have no idea how happy I am at this moment!

_