Reviews for Reflection
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
WHOOOOOOOO! SEQUEL! love you two's work! XD
Deanna chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
I wasn't going to review until the end but I felt like I should now.

This story is very good but you keep switching points of view and when things are happening that it's really difficult to keep up. You have Aragorn and Legolas as prisoners, then Aragorn's free and you don't explain how until later. Now someohow Legolas is free and Elrohir found him. It's very confusing and I'm constantly thinking huh? How and when did that happen?
Colonel Fitz chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
I've read some of your other stories and loved them. Like your freewebs site, too!

I liked this story as a whole. Poor elves and ranger... Some people just seem to attract back luck, ya know? I think you should have killed off Anders, though. It's not that I don't like your OC, I just think that'd be fitting. But it's your story, sorry, if I seem like I'm intruding. No offense, or anything, but the ending didn't really make that much sense to me...
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 12/17/2006

Well, I got a little confused for a little bit there, and there were a few mistakes but nothing much.

Lol, you should hire body guards because Legolas and Aragorn fans are going to be coming after you when they read this!

A little OOC but meh. Good first chapter, really enjoyed reading it and off to read more.

Happy Holidays,

NovemberDreamer chapter 17 . 5/10/2006
Sounds intense. I like how you did the preview. It was awesomely done!
NovemberDreamer chapter 16 . 5/10/2006
Whew. Everyone is safe. What an ordeal though. Excellent story.
NovemberDreamer chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
Many twists and turns going on.
NovemberDreamer chapter 14 . 5/10/2006
Lots of action. Very good.
NovemberDreamer chapter 13 . 5/10/2006
Poor Legolas and Aragorn. You write well. I could picture everything in my mind as I read.
NovemberDreamer chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
Angsty, but I'm sure there is more where that came from!
NovemberDreamer chapter 11 . 5/10/2006
Intense chapter. Lots going on. Great descriptions and dialogue.
NovemberDreamer chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
Excellent chapter! A weak point indeed...
NovemberDreamer chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
Okay, escape seems impossible now.
NovemberDreamer chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
Legolas, Elrohir and the ranger's relationships are so strong and they are all determined to save each other. This is touching.
NovemberDreamer chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
Disgusting Orcs…but without them where would the fun be?