Reviews for The Indigo Waltz
hi there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Sibilant Whisper chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
It's so sad how little stories there are about this pairing DX Not even enough for me to count on one hand! I love it so much...

I like where it's going :3
Elzathehedgehog chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Awesome story, keep up the great job.

can't wait for chapter 9. :D
Morgan chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
It's been a while since I've been to this sight. I didn't even know a knew chapter was added and most likely, it won't be up-dated, but because I'm a dreamer, I'll check more often. After all, this is my favorite fanfic. I remember reading it for the first time and it still draws me in. I hope you finish it.

Your fan,

Morgan
Trixie chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
this fic is really good you should update it
badgirl666 chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
Hi. I'm badgirl6. sorry I haven't reviewed any of your other chapters but I started reading it the other day and I like to read it all until the last chapter recently written. Anyways, it was good, I really liked it and I love the way that it has Tenchi and the others (especially Ryoko). well I hope you up-date soon, bye. _
Rasika-chan chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
Hey there. Awesome chapter! ...I forgive you. )~ Don't worry about it. It's good to go at your own pace. Heh'...Later.
Weech chapter 8 . 7/27/2005
HOORAY!Another chapter! *melts into a puddle* Gah I'm so in love with this forever for another update but it was soo toally awesome that it finally came-
demon7 chapter 7 . 5/12/2005
Your story is really good and different. You should update soon. I'll be looking forward to it.
Shi no Yume chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
Update please! I would love to see SessRyoko pairing!
123423514 chapter 7 . 2/16/2005
WOW GOOD update soon plz
Weech chapter 7 . 2/2/2005
you finally updated!yay! really good chater I liked it alot!update whenever possible.
Zack Strith chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
hm
Sanguine Dream chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I love this story so far, Ryoko has always been one of my faves in the tenchi muyo world and I think its really great how you have not OOCed her like so many others have so thank you for that.
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 6 . 9/28/2004
intresting... Lord fluffy and ryoko...