Reviews for Chained To You
Pokeshipperforlife chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Please finish this! I'd love to see how it is especially since it's aaml! )
Chaos-Paladin chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
wow, this is pretty good stuff. really funny too! why havent you continued? this is so funny!
Chain-M chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
Great can't wait for the next update!
MadhatterSS11 chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
Hmm... Original, to say the least. It's certainly interesting. I'm not sure if I really like bitch-Misty that much, though. And, based on your characterization of Mist, I doubt she would have gotten on an elevator. (Sorry, I'm really nit-picking there, especially for a light-hearted humour fic.) Well, it may not be the best story I've ever read (and the screenplay style format is slightly annoying) but it's almost entirely spelled and grammatized (don't know if that's even a word) right, a definate plus. So it's an pleasant enough way to pass the time. Thanks for taking the time to write.
DaJollyMan chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
good original fic. Great job, keep updating.
_
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Yay! An update! That was very exciting with the computer game and all!
Heh, ah, Pikachu...
Enjoyed the chapter! Please update soon!
Just me and myself chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
I liked that.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
wow! that is one neat story... anyway... i dun think misty should have taken the elevator... heh... i wonder how misty could tolerate sitting next to ash while he plays CS!
do continue... i like to know how ash finally falls in love with misty... hehe
Krazy4Robin chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
This story is really cool! And funny too! Update soon!
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Mehehehe. Very humorous!
I enjoy Ash's perspective on things, heh.
Can't wait to read more!
PikaLvr25 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
great story except for one thing, hand cloves? wht the heck are hand cloves? I've heard of hand CUFFS but not hand cloves.
jade destiny chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
great story..please hurry wit this and all the other stories. i been waiting forever for stories that i like and its makin me tire since no wan wud update for such a long ass time. please hurry wit this story...
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Very interesting opening.
I can't wait until we get into more of the "action"!
UPDATE!
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
That was well writen and funny.