Reviews for Curse of the Banshees
Please update
Darkangel-932 chapter 16 . 10/25
I really like this and hope it continue's on!3
Deceptiveham chapter 7 . 9/23
You're going back on your word in chapter 7. You said that they didn't listen to his pleas and words so why should he listen to their's. And yet you had him forgive Flourish giant mistake and so I won't be reading the rest of this fic
Darth Bubbles 16985214 chapter 4 . 8/6
Not hating on your fic or anything, but really, the white hair comboed with azkaban comboed with old man descriptions don't make harry sound like a gorgeous anime charactor, but more reminiscent of Grindelwald. You know, whitish long stringy hair, with a slight yellow tinge. I kinda like that discription more. Like, a really bad prison hair. Like gandalf after a few rounds with saurumen, while he was in prison. Anyway, another very slight annoyance I have is the flaw I see with almost every fic. Harry does not forgive his friends, and that is understandible because they destroyed his stuff. But the people who didn't vandalize? Why is he mad at them. He was framed. He knew he was framed. And I would like to point out that most fanfic writors grossly underestimate the death-eaters, and make up for it by making the ministry even more incompetent. Granted, fudge was no abe lincoln, but he still did a decent job for nearly a decade. Compared to any politician anyway. But the Death-Eaters are not incompetent. In fact, they are scarily competent, and it's only the patented Potter Luck that makes it seem otherwise. Hello. Bellatrix. Rosier. Snape. Snape was the stereotypical recruit straight out of Hogwarts, with his blood status the only anomoly. You can say many things about snape, but he CAN NOT be called incompetent. That goes to show the average talent being recruited by voldemort. Wars are not one-sided. And magic just equalizes everything. Take the inner circle for example. If Snape, Malfoy, either of the Lestragnges, Rookwood or Dolohov or even Macnair or Mulciber had gone ahead and tried to get Harry framed, there is a very good chance that they could pull it off. If only a small amoint of adults can cast a shield charm, how many do you think can fight the imperious? It is an Unforgivable Curse, complete with capital letters, and its ranked with the unblockable killing curse, and the curse of ultimate pain. Its supposed to be nigh impossibke to fight off, and harry potter is just a dada exception. Similarly, veritiserum would very likely have been used on Harry. Whos to say that illusion spells, noise altering spells, and just general confundus hadnt been used. Also, dark harry fics are generally disgusted by how gullible everyone is to dumbledores manipulations, but they don't beleive that voldemort can tell lies as well? Why on earth would that be. He is KNOWN, for tricking, lying and manipulating people, so why on earth should the whole world be blamed for believing the worst. Just to point out, most people are actually more ready to believe the worst, than the best. Jeez. May I also point out, that after sirius escaped, he only went after the rat. Obssessivly. Yet when lupin learns the truth, they both hug and forgive each other. And he had been in azkaban for ten years. He didn't try to blame anyone else for the exceptionally well executed framing. May I also point out Hagrid as a similar victim, who didn't outright hate everyone. Sorry if I have annoyed or offended you, but I really needed to get that off my chest. Rant over. I promise.
awesome person chapter 16 . 7/6
LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE your fanfiction! When is the next one? I'm dying to know!
This is the only story I know that is glitched, blocking any attempt of downloading this story in a FanFiction reader App by Spicy Mango
Nightlock360 chapter 1 . 6/24
The writing became sloppy after awhile. You could not see where the plot was going to go and after awhile did not feel like reading.
NightLock360 chapter 4 . 6/12
Hey just wanna say...I FREAKING LOVE YOU! Oh my god these few chapters has brought my emotions in a rollar coaster ride! Especially when you so perfectly described the Wizards treatment towards Harry. OMFG I was crying! And trust me after 7 years of reading fanfiction it takes a lot to make me cry just from reading. An BTW, nice call on the white hair for Harry. When you said/wrote that, me being an otaku immediately thought zero from vampire knight. OMG I JUST CANT STOP FANGIRLING ON THIS! Keep up the good work!
Type your review for this chapter here...
is there going to be a sequel
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 4 . 4/18
I like his white hair
nightlock475 chapter 16 . 4/15
So cute! But sad! Ohmygosh the feelings! Update!
Something's wrong with this fanfic. It can't be download because of the mistaken number of chapters.
penjamin24seven365 chapter 6 . 4/8
skippity skip skip skip
penjamin24seven365 chapter 5 . 4/8
Sorry I already read this in your other fic so i skipped this chapter completely as well as the whole gym scene in the other chapter.
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »