Reviews for Curse of the Banshees
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/15
Dear Sheyda:

What's so cunning about what Harry does here? The shrewd thing, surely, would have been to snatch the wand as soon as the Death Eater got close enough, and then just use it without making a speech about how clever he was.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
A5-2874213225 grineer chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
Can you please continue this beautiful work I want to see more.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 11/10/2017
Awww
Awwwwwwww bye Ashley WELL MISS YOU
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
No NOT THE CLOAK NOT THE ABUM
oh god everyone is horrible
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HEDWIG NOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW DARE YOU YOU CRUEL BASTARD
Oh I'm crying
SassySnowflake16 chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
man vicky is super annoying. i wouldvr hexed her
Russ chapter 16 . 8/12/2017
Why didn't you finish this story, it has gotten good ,then you guit.
Anonymouse chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
With that kind of description, fanart is inevitable
gabrixll chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
whoa wait isnt siyaa and tawreek farsi? light and dark right? agh i shouldve known since i know bits of farsi from my parents
DaphneSlytherinWinchester chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
I'm totally done with this. Harry is still the same weak ass kid. Going to Azkaban didn't change anything except make him more whiny. One minute he's like I'm never forgiving them... the next he's buying shit. Moron.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
man i would've yelled at Vicky
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
I really don't think azkaban Harry Potter would give in to the demands of a small girl he would probably just Avada Kedavra her.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I happen to have read a guest telling Sirius to "fucking die!"
Having already read the entire fanfic and lacking a certain button to link this post to that of 2016 Guest post, I'm going to say something to them.

FUCK YOU, GUEST, SIRIUS IS MY LITTLE CINNAMON BUN AND YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND TELL HIM TO "FUCKING DIE" AS YOU'VE SO ELOQUENTLY PUT IN. HE'S ALMOST DEAD FROM DEPRESSION, HECK HE SPENT TWELVE FRIGGIN YEARS IN AZKABAN WHILE HARRY ONLY SPENT IN ONE YEAR. AND WHILE I GET HARRY TO BE
BITTER AND RESENTFUL TOWARDS HIS EX-FRIENDS AND
ETC, SIRIUS WAS EXTREMELY APOLOGETIC AND GUILTY FOR NOT BEING FOR HARRY EVEN THOUGH HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT WAS LIKE BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING HE DIDN'T DO (FUCKING PETER PETTIGREW) AND STUCK IN AZKABAN FOR TWELVE FUCKING YEARS!

SO DON'T SAY THAT SIRIUS DESERVED IT! OKAY!?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2017
Thanks a lot for the daily dose of tears.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/25/2017