Reviews for Curse of the Banshees
Nightlock360 chapter 1 . 6/24
The writing became sloppy after awhile. You could not see where the plot was going to go and after awhile did not feel like reading.
NightLock360 chapter 4 . 6/12
Hey just wanna say...I FREAKING LOVE YOU! Oh my god these few chapters has brought my emotions in a rollar coaster ride! Especially when you so perfectly described the Wizards treatment towards Harry. OMFG I was crying! And trust me after 7 years of reading fanfiction it takes a lot to make me cry just from reading. An BTW, nice call on the white hair for Harry. When you said/wrote that, me being an otaku immediately thought zero from vampire knight. OMG I JUST CANT STOP FANGIRLING ON THIS! Keep up the good work!
Type your review for this chapter here...
is there going to be a sequel
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 4 . 4/18
I like his white hair
nightlock475 chapter 16 . 4/15
So cute! But sad! Ohmygosh the feelings! Update!
Something's wrong with this fanfic. It can't be download because of the mistaken number of chapters.
penjamin24seven365 chapter 6 . 4/8
skippity skip skip skip
penjamin24seven365 chapter 5 . 4/8
Sorry I already read this in your other fic so i skipped this chapter completely as well as the whole gym scene in the other chapter.
penjamin24seven365 chapter 3 . 4/8
Um... What happened with the kittens? Are they forever trapped or...?
penjamin24seven365 chapter 2 . 4/8
I... Just... Wow. That hurt. A lot. He killed Hedwig with his bare hands.
penjamin24seven365 chapter 1 . 4/8
Holy... Wow that was a very catching beginning. Can't wait to read more.
Sheitane chapter 16 . 3/19
I adored this fic but I need you to finish it!

lyfei
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 16 . 3/7
This is a great fanfic! I've loved the storyline... until the banshees. Idk, I just wasn't appealed by the latter part of the story.

Your characters were projected seamlessly. I particularly liked your angst version of Harry because it was realistic and you had explained in extensive detail the underlying reasons behind his actions (and all that angst). It's sad how Hermione also turned on him, though.

What I couldn't understand however is why nobody (or so it seems) had even thought of determining Harry's motives of joining Voldemort when he was under trial. He has millions of reasons not to do so, certainly? So why weren't they taken into account?

Another is the death of Voldemort. I wonder whether horcruxes exist in your story or not. I mean, if he was that easy to be killed (without the horcruxes), shouldn't he have been long gone?

Next is the premise that banshais were rare. I wonder why this was so. If anything, banshees should be the one who are more rare than their gender counterparts. Males typically feel deeper emotions than females. This is because the latter can handle their grief and depression better than the former. This is proven by the fact that more males commit suicide than females IRL. But I digress. This is your universe after all.

In contrary to other readers, I actually liked Vickie and friends. They lighten the story a bit lol.

Please update this. It has serious potential. Thank you for the good read.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
CMVreud chapter 16 . 2/25
A pity this exciting and intriguing story ended here, it was fun while it lasted.
1,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »