Reviews for Curse of the Banshees
lyfei chapter 16 . 3/19
I adored this fic but I need you to finish it!

lyfei
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 16 . 3/7
This is a great fanfic! I've loved the storyline... until the banshees. Idk, I just wasn't appealed by the latter part of the story.

Your characters were projected seamlessly. I particularly liked your angst version of Harry because it was realistic and you had explained in extensive detail the underlying reasons behind his actions (and all that angst). It's sad how Hermione also turned on him, though.

What I couldn't understand however is why nobody (or so it seems) had even thought of determining Harry's motives of joining Voldemort when he was under trial. He has millions of reasons not to do so, certainly? So why weren't they taken into account?

Another is the death of Voldemort. I wonder whether horcruxes exist in your story or not. I mean, if he was that easy to be killed (without the horcruxes), shouldn't he have been long gone?

Next is the premise that banshais were rare. I wonder why this was so. If anything, banshees should be the one who are more rare than their gender counterparts. Males typically feel deeper emotions than females. This is because the latter can handle their grief and depression better than the former. This is proven by the fact that more males commit suicide than females IRL. But I digress. This is your universe after all.

In contrary to other readers, I actually liked Vickie and friends. They lighten the story a bit lol.

Please update this. It has serious potential. Thank you for the good read.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
CMVreud chapter 16 . 2/25
A pity this exciting and intriguing story ended here, it was fun while it lasted.
CMVreud chapter 13 . 2/25
Hm, and there I thought that there is sone Fleurishious future on the far horizont.
CMVreud chapter 11 . 2/25
I know, late review is late, but damn, is Harrys rant funny when you think it in Davy Jones accent, but then again that was two years before the motion picture.
And... am I the only one who thinks about a future Marcone with two awesome killer shadows, when reading about Harrys cats.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 2/24
For something like this there's only one fitting expression, "Oh, bloody Fuck-a-doodly noe."
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 16 . 2/8
Update please
KazejinPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/26
Why does it says 17 chapters outside when its ony 16 chapters inside?
Hufflepuffmaraudergirl chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
this is such a sad story but it is written really well, please finish it i hate cliffhangers.
phoenix heart36 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
This is a really good story. You should finish this.
ulquiola chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
sad, one of the best hp stories prior to this vicky denver. i fail to like her...

anyways, was a good read chapters 1-4. but damn, heartache for hVing to stop
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
very dissapointing. vicky? wth is this bitch.
jawseft cntlogin chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
you know wht
? awesome story but this vicky is ruining it
Charles Grey chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This girls are really stupid, idiotic, annoying, pain in the arse.

You had a good story going on, and it was very touching to read it until the bloody girls came along.

Remove them, as a favour to your previous chapters.
KingLoitl chapter 16 . 8/3/2014