Reviews for Curse of the Banshees
QueenCringe chapter 4 . 7/16
Just in case someone was wondering: when someone's hair turns white, due to extreme amounts of stress on the body and mind, it's called Marie Antoinette Syndrome. It's very rare and can sometimes happen to someone randomly, as well.
AriMarshmellow chapter 16 . 7/12
GOOD STORY I LUV IT!
Iiiiii rly hope u continue this story! PLSSSS
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? No! This can't be... It's 2016 now... Why?! Please... Please, update with 20 new chapters... I know what's going to happen more or less, but please, make it so, write it so I may know that it's what I think it is! Or prove me completely wrong! Either would be warmly welcomed
Sad...so sad! I hate the whole of wizards game Britain here! Sucks. So stupid of these bigots and idiots! Harry had nothing from his parents left...and fucking Sirius! Die!
Omg. Those girls are annoying and rude! If I was Harry I would fucking kill them.
Sorry chapter 5 . 3/7
This chapter with the girls was just too stupid to continue reading the rest of the story. And such a shame too as the rest of the story is really nice. This wasn't cute, it wasn't playful, it was just stupid.
TheUnknownFuture chapter 4 . 2/27
Yeah, I like white hair too! At least his hair won't be mixed up with anyone's else. You're doing fantastically. I like this attitude or is it just me? Hahhaa. I'm hoping that there won't be a relationship starting with Harry, because I don't feel like it would suit the Harry in here. Well, you can do whatever you want, so yeah. Take it as a pinch of salt! Good work!
Quoba chapter 1 . 1/15
14 for mass murder? Are you mad?
madmanmark666 chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
This is truly a unique story it's great please finish it :-)
rhizz17 chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
update please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Please update
Darkangel-932 chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
I really like this and hope it continue's on!3
Deceptiveham chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
You're going back on your word in chapter 7. You said that they didn't listen to his pleas and words so why should he listen to their's. And yet you had him forgive Flourish giant mistake and so I won't be reading the rest of this fic
Darth Bubbles 16985214 chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Not hating on your fic or anything, but really, the white hair comboed with azkaban comboed with old man descriptions don't make harry sound like a gorgeous anime charactor, but more reminiscent of Grindelwald. You know, whitish long stringy hair, with a slight yellow tinge. I kinda like that discription more. Like, a really bad prison hair. Like gandalf after a few rounds with saurumen, while he was in prison. Anyway, another very slight annoyance I have is the flaw I see with almost every fic. Harry does not forgive his friends, and that is understandible because they destroyed his stuff. But the people who didn't vandalize? Why is he mad at them. He was framed. He knew he was framed. And I would like to point out that most fanfic writors grossly underestimate the death-eaters, and make up for it by making the ministry even more incompetent. Granted, fudge was no abe lincoln, but he still did a decent job for nearly a decade. Compared to any politician anyway. But the Death-Eaters are not incompetent. In fact, they are scarily competent, and it's only the patented Potter Luck that makes it seem otherwise. Hello. Bellatrix. Rosier. Snape. Snape was the stereotypical recruit straight out of Hogwarts, with his blood status the only anomoly. You can say many things about snape, but he CAN NOT be called incompetent. That goes to show the average talent being recruited by voldemort. Wars are not one-sided. And magic just equalizes everything. Take the inner circle for example. If Snape, Malfoy, either of the Lestragnges, Rookwood or Dolohov or even Macnair or Mulciber had gone ahead and tried to get Harry framed, there is a very good chance that they could pull it off. If only a small amoint of adults can cast a shield charm, how many do you think can fight the imperious? It is an Unforgivable Curse, complete with capital letters, and its ranked with the unblockable killing curse, and the curse of ultimate pain. Its supposed to be nigh impossibke to fight off, and harry potter is just a dada exception. Similarly, veritiserum would very likely have been used on Harry. Whos to say that illusion spells, noise altering spells, and just general confundus hadnt been used. Also, dark harry fics are generally disgusted by how gullible everyone is to dumbledores manipulations, but they don't beleive that voldemort can tell lies as well? Why on earth would that be. He is KNOWN, for tricking, lying and manipulating people, so why on earth should the whole world be blamed for believing the worst. Just to point out, most people are actually more ready to believe the worst, than the best. Jeez. May I also point out, that after sirius escaped, he only went after the rat. Obssessivly. Yet when lupin learns the truth, they both hug and forgive each other. And he had been in azkaban for ten years. He didn't try to blame anyone else for the exceptionally well executed framing. May I also point out Hagrid as a similar victim, who didn't outright hate everyone. Sorry if I have annoyed or offended you, but I really needed to get that off my chest. Rant over. I promise.
-Lucifer
awesome person chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE your fanfiction! When is the next one? I'm dying to know!
1,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »