Reviews for Black Tears
HelKat chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
Loved it! Hiei was a bit too fragile, but the whole process he went through as an adult, child, and back were hard to stop reading about!

Great story!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
FINALLY! Hiei is returning to normal!
Kalavara chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
That was such brilliant story!
Loved it and everything worked so well together, it was such a great take on YYH and I can't believe you won't write another one!
Anyway loved it great job
Blondielocks In Space chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
I don't like your villian Katiza, he's leaning too far towards the "depraved homosexual trope" for comfort. And ooc part threw me off.
But I like the idea that Hiei can cry hiruseki. And the fic starts out good.
pupeez4eva chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
you know, i really liked this fic but the hiei turning into a kid bit kinda ruined it. for one thing i cant see it having anything to do with the story and it takes away any of the potential the fic could have had.

i'll keep reading it though...to see where it leads.
pupeez4eva chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
i love this fic! it's so angsty and sad...poor hiei

but still awesome!

is it disturbing that i like hearing my fav characters being tortured?

anyways, can't wait to read the rest!
CallaLilly95 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
great story
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
This is an amazing story!
anonymous baka chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
"where's the wee little one" ROFL XDDDD

any other day, Jin would never get away with that. that would be an awesome scene... _
anonymous baka chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
too bad no one thought of forcing him to cut onions. (rofl XD
anonymous baka chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
I love Touya. he's like a prince. _
Ketchup Klown chapter 19 . 5/7/2010
Awesome story. I loved your characterzation of everyone and I loved little Hiei. Your Jin made me want to squeeze him so much!

And ha, i"m the 600th reviw on this awesome fic. Thanks for writing this!
The Disillusioned chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Taking a break to review.

So I came across your story a little while ago and I'd wanted to review every chapter but as you can see that didn't happen. Well so far I can tell you that I really enjoy your story. The storyline so far is completly original which I am EXTREMLY happy about. Well onto the next chapter :3
NightShadow131 chapter 19 . 11/20/2009
I'm so sorry I didn't review before! I was absent from the internet for about two years, in which you updated. I realized that I hadn't missed just this chapter but the last two as well... It's been such a long time that I had to go back and read certain parts over again to realize what was going on, especially since another story I was reading was about Hiei and his tear gems, too...

Anyway, on to the review: I liked the last couple of chapters overall. I really liked how you had Kuwabara get rid of the poison in Botan through his spirit engery, though I don't much like him... xD The only problem I had was Hiei. But it was a very traumatizing event that he went through so who knows how he would actually act after and I can't blame ya for it. I'm just glad he made it out of there all right. Poor Hiei! And having to be in that freezing temperature for so long. Then again he probably didn't even really realize it because of the images that he was being forced to see... I can't imagine what that could possibly feel like. At least they were able to snap him out of that thought easily enough. I really liked how you had Yusuke get into the tub and pull him into a tight hug. It also showed just how broken Hiei was. ;-;

You really shouldn't give up on the YYH fics. I'd really love to read more from you and I'm sure other people would as well. I mean, just look at all the reviews you have. Even if you've lost some reviewers you'll always have more or people that really do enjoy and appreciate your fics (and are just too lazy to review. I know. Bugs me too sometimes). I know I get discouraged, too, but I try, though it's really hard and I feel like people don't like it at times... Also, sometimes I don't review after reading a long chapter because I read it at a time that probably wasn't the best time and had to do something right away after and didn't have time. Though most of the time I'll go back and reivew it later...

Anyway, sorry for rambling. I really hope I'm not annoying you... Sorry! But when I get the chance I now have to catch up on Black is Our World. I'm very disappointed in myself... Keep up the great work. I really enjoyed this fic despite the Kurama/Botan. *g*
Janilee Draney chapter 19 . 9/14/2009
i loved this story it tugged at my heart strings please let me know if you every wright either a sequel or a spin off of this story i would greatly love to read it.