Reviews for Black Tears
roseeyes chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
I'm glad that Hiei was saved. I got a little concerned when I thought I was fixing to read a BL scene, but he screamed for Kurama (which I loved, by the way) and everything was all right. Go Hiei! Go Kurama! Go whoever!

I think I've watched some of your vids. My username on Youtube is roseeyes (big surprise). I don't have any vids of my own, but I'm hoping to change that.

roseeyes chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
I love chibi Hiei! I can't wait to see what happens when he's back to normal.

roseeyes chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
Aw! SO CUTE! Although everyone, including Jin and Touya just went along with his whole memory-turned-into-a-child thing...but oh well!

Very good! What will happen?

roseeyes chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
The fight scenes were good, I got a vivid picture of the action in my mind. Poor Hiei! D:

roseeyes chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
Awesome! I can't wait for the daring rescue to truly get underway!
roseeyes chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Great chapter! Finally we get more of Hiei!

roseeyes chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Interesting...I wish the last scene didn't happen so fast, but good chapter. Will they EVER find Hiei?

roseeyes chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Aw! Poor Hiei! I wonder if that mess with people "violating" him really happened in the series?

roseeyes chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
I skipped the rape scene, of course, but from Hiei's reaction it must have been awful...great story!

roseeyes chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
I read a fic one time where Hiei was tortured for a long time and didn't cry or make a peep or anything, then his captor put wards on his body, one a day, until he was paralyzed and blind, then he left him there all alone and it was like a month after that that he was foun. It destroyed him. Ideas for an upcoming fic, maybe. Just trying to help.

roseeyes chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
For some reason when I think of Hiei crying or being tortured the sad BGM from the show pops into my head, the one that plays when something bad or emotional happens?

roseeyes chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Wow...I've gotta see this! I hope it's not yaoi...*shudder*

roseeyes chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
0.0 What will happen? Good so far.

ruler.of.the.cold chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
I just wanted to say that this was a really awesome story. It was told in great detail and was different than any other one I'd read. I'm glad everything found a resolution in the end...and a sort of balance. Thanks for the good story writing :) Cheers!
Incognito77 chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
no what happens to hiei i want to know please update and i love the story line but you need to work on spelling
611 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »