Reviews for Cookies
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aww, it's cute to see Siegfried making cookies while failing to get them right every damn time, lol. And Kilik's seduction was hot too ;) Good work with this!
Son Nuriko chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
hehehe Siggy! Cute! Go Kilik! Lol
Evergreen Wings chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Perhaps a little ooc, but cute nonetheless.
RavenSchmidt chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Its so cute. I really like this piece actually...I can't think of anything to critisize...that should tell you alot..good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
So cute!
infinitytheory chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I loved it! Your writing style is awesome, and your gammar and spelling and total number of typos is WAY lower than the flamer's! Keep it up!
Skulz chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
EliteNinjaNaomi chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
WOOT! Oh my god I love this story. The thought of Siggy and Kilik makes me go we. lol anyways. I love your story. Though you should try and do the lemon scene to it, it would be fun.
Rayne Stevonson chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i love this story! but its so wrong Siegfried aint 's Mine yo, all mine!
Marauder-girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
-Smirks- Okay this totally reminds me of my house and my past 'attempts' at making junk... only without the seduction bit. Mine were along the lines of 'IF YOU BURN ONE MORE BATCH OF FLAPJACKS I'M GONNA KILL YOU' Hey it worked... M Flapjacks.

Great work again!
fivethingsunmixed chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Oh, brilliant. How utterly, utterly brilliant. 'Siggy'...oh, beautiful.

It's very rare that you find a humor/romance story that's actually well-written and funny, but you've managed it. Congratulations!

Keep on rockin'.
sprinklesandwhatnot chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
yay for Kilik/Seigfried!
crimson-fishbonez chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
[rant mode]Hey, what's with the capitals, PIRO? Haven't learned how to turn Caps Lock off yet? And you couldn't kill a single BUG, let alone the hordes of Yaoi writers. [/rant mode]

IGNORE that flamer. He has no concept of equality. This was a hella good fic, really sweet. I like it. A LOT!
Rosa Highwind chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I like your stories, but...this isn't your best work...sorry...
Spelling chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
It's amusing when people who hate Yaoi can't spell the word. And since we don't take people who can't spell seriously. I guess our yaoi is safe.