Reviews for How She Died
LPeck chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
About time Angel got pissed at Cordelia for just expecting Angel to be able to move on
Knitchick chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
What a heartbreaking story. I agree, he hardly seemed to grieve at all for the supposed 'love of his life' in the show, he just kept trying to get everyone to go see a show with him.

Liked your way much better!
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Really liked it! It always ticked me that we never saw his reaction in the show. I love the Cordelia choking! Points for that!
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Breathe taking. I would have loved to see a little more regard to Buffy's death on Angel (even if he did push off to mourn her like she did him-) the rest lacked a little something for me. It's lovely to read how much thought you put into this and nice to see him put Cordelia in her place. "A week to get over someone's death? ex or no ex-he loved her." -as his *best friend* surely she could have had more tact. (I digress.) ...back on point. 10... I give you a 10! :)
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
OMG THIS IS AMAZING.

THIS IS SO TOUCHING.

THE EMOTION YOU PUT INTO THIS IS JUST GREAT.

I WISH YOU HAD CARRIED IT ON JUST SO ANGEL IS HAPPY.

BRILLIANT.

X
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Willow came to visit Angel.
lasting illusion chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Oh I love this.

I was also totally dissatisfied about the lack of emotion and reaction. I wish this story could have taken place instead. lol especially the chocking Cordy part. I hate her. I mean she was ok in Buffy because she didn't have a big part. But now...:(

But anyways thank you. That was very sad, and the reaction I was expected.
angelsno1slayer chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
i like the reaction from angel. it semed more "right" in a way.. since there wasnt much reaction in the show. great write anway
vampiric.princess chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
*tear tear* all i can say is... 'wow'
the.woods chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Great take on the Gift scenario and how Angel came to !
[N]
miss-ange chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
this reaction is more like it!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
OH. MY . GOD. I' ! Beautiful!
xx
Kat.
C chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
That was amazing.
Sweetnlilly chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
go u! diz iz one of the best storiez ive read in forever...but den agen...all ur storiez r so good.
anywayz...i lub how u protrayed cordy. da show makez her out like sum kind of holy goddess...saint, but u hab da real her down. a self-centerd coldhearted bitch who doesnt understand buffy and angel's love...
once agen...GO U!
Diecordydie chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Omg cordy is such a bitch
I always hated her
Angel/Cordy is the worst thing on the history of tv. I'm not sorry that she's dead, they should have killed her sooner