Reviews for Understandings
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
its really sweet
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
-warm look- Now this, was beautiful. Really awesome - Trowa and Duo (and little Ori and Helen) are SO cute! I am really tempted to try and draw the happy family. I love the song, too. -
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was SO cute!

I only started reading the mixed up pairs the last few months, usually I only read 1&2, 3&4 and 5,6,13

articuno13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007

it's different good but different
SeReNiTy9293 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I love that song (Orinoko Flow)... _

Nice fanfic... can't wait to read more of your them.. :D

keep up the good work!(_)
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
i love this story... i brought tears to my eyes.. when i first read it. i had to reread to grasp it fully.
Trio-Spade chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Veary nicly done! i hope you write a sequal or something!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I thought that was very well written and very nice. I enjoyed reading it a whole lot. You did a very good job with it.
Blue-Pig chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Very good, I really enjoyed this!
Malevolent Lady chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
The story, as a whole, was a decent composition. I am a sucker for mpregs, even if I'm not fond of this particular pairing and the fact that there is no given reason for why Duo would be pregnant,... with twins no less. Catherine was a bit TOO OOC with her physical threats, I think just plain verbal intimidation would have done fine. Also,... you might want to get a beta reader or something to aid with polishing off your stories,... for one thing I believe you wanted 'Understandings' as your title instead of 'Under-satan-dings'.