Reviews for Love Affairs
satomika chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Dortin and Volcan

anyway, there were words that have wrong spellings; but aside from that, i was able to manage picturing the scenes with no problem at all

nice start!

i hope you update soon and finish this fic!

it is absolutely interesting reading it! :D
KH666 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
The one wit glasses is Dortin & the other that has black hair & green cape is Vulcan.
OtakuWolf220 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
the little dude's name is Volken ;)
Irondevil chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Heh, that was a fun read :)
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
Oh, how hilarious! OMG! I was laughing so hard! Great job with this fic! :P
Ereluna chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
this is friggin hilarious! man i just imagine that last part... priceless! update soon!
anime-fanatic-17 chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
awesome i love it
Liz chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
That was awesome! I love how funny it is and you should keep going with the puch lines. If you don't have enough info on the sory plots etc. you should go on

it has lots of great links as well.
sarah chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
good so far i really like the cleo and orphen fanfics so i'm hoping you'll update soon! please do!perhaps you could make the chapters a bit longer eh? eh? other than that... great job so far!
zoids i think chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
i really liked it and i cant ait for the next one, also volan is actually volcan not volan
orphenfan chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
that was great please write more asap i want to read it but its dortin and volken not volan
helen chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
hey ur fanfic was really ...hm ...let me venture...stupendous keep on writting i'll b waitin k

good luk

from a girl called helen
Sio-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Hey, nice start so far. I'm aware that you want the names of the two midigit that keep getting into trouble with Orphan right? The two midgits are trolls I believe, at least that's what they say on occasion, and their names are Bulken, and Dorten.
Estelle Stafford chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
update soon please
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Oh poor Cleo, this sounds cute