Reviews for Her Choice
kiaras-magical-melody chapter 23 . 11/25/2007
this was the funniest sorato ever XD
kiaras-magical-melody chapter 13 . 11/25/2007
haha this was so funny XD i could litterlly picture matt and tai screaming like girls XD lol
Rewind Soldier chapter 23 . 10/5/2007
_

good stories make me smile like an idiot.

gracias!
Pinklightangelstar chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
this chapter was really funny i like how tai was sleep and sora waked him with the pillow.
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 23 . 4/7/2006
Awe! They're kids will be adorable. Please tell me there will be a sequel? this is great! I loved it. You did an incredible job on this!
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 22 . 4/7/2006
I'd run away too! That would be scary as all hell! Nice job, I love it. I love it all! I'm off to read the last one now...
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 21 . 4/7/2006
OMG! I loved the horse scene. *I'm a horse freak!* I've ridden for 11 years now. My horses name is Seattle by Nite hint hint. Oh, sattlesaddle. Lol. just a lil correction there. I loved it. IT was great! You rock! keep it up!
Spunkie Cowgirl chapter 20 . 4/7/2006
Shit, it's been awhile. I love this story so much. They are so cute. It makes me sad...that's how my ex- and I used to talk...anyway. This is great. I love it. You're an amazing writer. I love this chapter. Great Job, I'm off to read the next!
Drama-Queen112 chapter 12 . 7/1/2005
OMG! OMG!

your story 100% amazing, its so romantic AWE! lol

you could even right a book and get BLING$ BLING$

if you have an email at the hotmail inform me, my email is:

ur story is so amazing I still didnt finish it.
Emily Raven chapter 17 . 2/17/2005
I love it so much! Merci beaucoup!
Mrs.Ishida-to-you chapter 23 . 1/13/2005
aw, thats a cute ending. i was rotfl when all the ppl came in when matt and sora were just starting to get it on and she was butt naked! That was hilarious! and the preganancy thing, that was cute too. i luv this story! Good job!
Inconnu chapter 23 . 1/13/2005
oh, a sequel? wow! hahaha, this chapter was great, and i definitely enjoyed this story. keepy writing, have fun in utah!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 23 . 1/13/2005
Yay! They're married with a kid on the way! Judging by how you ended it before Sora gave birth, the sequel will not have the birth written in. For some inexplicable reason, I actually like reading the birth. But, whatever rocks your boat.
theladyknight chapter 23 . 1/13/2005
"AHH! I'M GETTING MARRIED NEXT!" Mimi screamed happily jumping up and down.

"Married! Wahoo!" Tai shouted, "DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!"

OMFG! Roflmao! I can't think of what else to say. *glomps blondie121147* That was so freaking awesome! I couldn't have thought of a better way to end this! This is like my favorite story ever! I can't wait for the sequel!

I loved the part where the boquet hit Mimi on the face and then Tai's comment...that was priceles.. God, I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Holy cow...You got the honeymoon suite/key thing from "Boy Meets World" didn't you? Cuz that's exactly what Eric does when Corey and Topaga *or however you spell her name* got married and the pregnancy thing reminded me of Rachel on "Friends".

Well, I'll stop rambling. That was truly fantastic and I cannot wait for the sequel. Great job! I LOVE THIS STORY!
crazyamzy chapter 23 . 1/13/2005
so perfect! THEY"RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!*yells across the room* EVERYONE THEIR GOING TO BE PARENTS! i'm so proud of you blondie! awesome job on this story!