Reviews for Discovering A New Galaxy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oops hehe, correctionof my first question, you INTENTIONALLY replace his ship with a different one, but if you look at my review it looks like I think you screwed up, which you didn't. Sorry if you took it the wrong way, cuz' this story is GREAT! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Hi! This is the same guy who asked you the question about his ship. Will other factions in Nova make an appearance? Just say yes or no, please don't spoil the plot because of my random (and probably pointless) question! Oh, and awesome story! I'm dissapointed with the lack of Star Wars/EV Nova crossovers out there, so when I found this I was like "OMG SO HAPPY WOOOOOO!"
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
What kind of ship is cap'n hector flying?

Maybe I was just an idiot and missed it, but in he game he has a starbridge and here you say he has a different ship.

WHICH SHIP IS IT?

Is it a thunderhead or pirate starbridge? It can't be a valkyrie because Valkyries are bigger than starbridges, and I got this weird idea that his new ship is smaller. What is it? PLEASE TELL!
Inquisitor265 chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Good story but how did Anthroporrmorphizer get in the story. Is the reason he's always sleeping in class because he's staying up late so he can plot things like this to happen?
Psycho-Gamer chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
LOL!
funny story! Cant wait 4 the next 1.
by the way if uve played KTOR (knights of the old republic), u should get jedi knight:jedi much better in force the way u attack and everything really. again, i cant wait 4 ur next chapter!
anthropomorphizer chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
What! you only gave me 6 or so sentences! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I'M CALLING MY LAWYER! ok chapter, though you should work on it after you finish the story.
anthropomorphizer chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
great chapter! still cant really figure out if there's going to be a main plot, but thats ok. keep up the good work!
anthropomorphizer chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Hi!
just thought you might want to raise the rating to pg instead of g. also, i like your fic a lot. update soon!