Reviews for Just Another Bug Hunt
hedi chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
so col!
enigma81 chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Finally! a story that is funny yet in character! good job! (adds this to favorites)
TricaLee chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
I just love the story, Kurt as an Alien would be just about perfect! Having seen all the movies I can see it all in action. Scarry! (Chuckle)
Fritz Will Get You chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
I am at loss for words to describe this, but I think that this was great! It is just... great! Gah, I am horrible at reviews, sorry. XD
MAndrews chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
*That'll* teach you to stand on my mark,

That was the best line! But I loved the whole thing!
Poetic-Mind chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Wow. Words cannot express my love for this story.

Well done!
The Xylia chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
This was wonderful! With the exception of the fact that I don't like profanity, there's absolutely nothing bad I can say about it. I can't wait to read more of your Kurt stories.
Guin chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Vividly written, I had some amazing images of Kurt jumping around a theatre. WEll done!
Guin chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Nice, and very oringinal too. I don't think I've read any Kurt fics out there quite like this. WEll done! I hope you keep this up.
SperryDee chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Heya Amy! It's me, Holland! (SperryDee is a nickname of mine) I was so thrilled when you started posting your fics on ! Please post the next part soon! Oh, and THANK YOU for the Therma Care boxes! They work perfectly! I'm almost done with your thank-you present, I should be emailing it to you soon. _