Reviews for What Is It with Me and Nietzscheans?
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
When are you going to get around to posting another chappie or two? We're waiting!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
this is so i can put this story on my favs list
Beka Rhade chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
really good. I'm dying to find out what will happen next.
Beka Rhade chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
I'd say that Rhade sabotaged the ship from his comment about 'friends or emenies.' Although he probably dosen't want anyone hurt to bad.
C.V. Wilson chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
my gosh, its been a very long time. i am glad that you updated, i really like this story. i should really start writing again, i haven't in so long. anyway, please update soon, if you can at least. :)
Vee017 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
*dies from shock*

O.O You...you updated...O.o

Wow...*snuggles* I love you! Thank you so much for not abandoning this and super kudos to prin69 for getting you posting! AS for S4 and 5, I have 2 universes in my head too, canon and whatever the hell I want;) That's the good thing about imagination!

"Stupid responsible Nietszcheans..." lol, loved that. How does Tempest know Beka...an alternate universe perchance? This chapter was more an OC introduction right? Not much Beka/Rhade, I'm looking foreward to her teaching him about that human courtship though. And now they're already kissing;) I love this and am once again so, so, SO happy you updated!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Oohh...what an interesting development! I'm really enjoying the idea of Beka letting down some of those walls to let someone inside. If it's Rhade, all the better! They make a fabulous pair.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
Bravo! Very well done.
prin69 chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
hehehehehe. rhade is so cute.

aw, they kissed! YAY!

oh, she does know beka. that is so weird. cant wait to see your explanation for that one. i like how trance and her are friends. and she knew the code to the slipfighter. its cool how she has this history. i never really think of trance being a real person with a real life that she really lived before she joined up with beka.

and very cool how the android was part of a ship, and rommie knew. super cool how she survived on even after her ship self was destryoed. that would be useful for rommie to know incasen that sad thing of andromeda being destroyed ever happned.

liked the walk to the hanger. haha, rhade and rommie walking a military style. they do to! )

wonderful new chapter! i love and adore it!
prin69 chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
"who ever heard of a Nietzschean pacifist?" hah, i now! was so cofuzzled by louisa. O.o hahaha, trance is in on harper's plans again. i fear for the crew. lol. aww, poor beka. her trance is all grown up. "does that mean that I wasn’t dreaming when I heard Harper sitting by my bedside and telling me about all the disgusting things he’s eaten and gotten sick from? I almost don’t want to know the answer to that." hahaha, ew. i dont think ANYONE wants to know the answer to that! . aww, he's so sweet. he wants to learn how to date. lol. oh no! teir kisswas interrupted. and by rance too! coudnt she have wited a mment lngr. oh the tension. ) oh, again wonderful twist with the lady looking for trance. i heart this story.

luv ya.
prin69 chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
"Rev Bem always used to say that the Divine works in mysterious ways, but I have to say that if the Divine tries to take me away now, I’m going to have to do something horrible to Him in retaliation. And I know from experience that no one, the Divine included, wants to mess with Beka Valentine when I’m in a temper." haha, i lwould so LOVE to see beka takling on the devine. and she would win too. lol. oh dear lord, could the man BE any more sexy? he's takig care of her. that's so sweet! and he would steal a ship toget her back. aw. *hugs rhade* "I have to take into consideration the fact that I’m being held in the arms of a tall, dark, handsome, and generally sexy Nietzschean. Yes, I think I’m definitely feeling better now" i want him to carry me! "From behind me, Rhade’s low, gentle voice says, “You can have me, if you want.”" *swoon* i. love. rhade.
prin69 chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
wonderful chapter! (well duh, it was wonderful before, not like it would change) )
prin69 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
hey, me her. thought i'd re-red and revew. im just a stalker like that. ;) lve the line "Why? Seriously, what is it with me and Nietzscheans? Have I got some sort of Nietzschean obsession disorder or something?" haha. and she does look at rhade like he's a puzzle to be solved. awesome chapter, i adore this story. hope you'll well, and you come back soon! miss you!
Beka Scott chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
COOL! What happens next?
Snupi3 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I hope you update it soon. I love the story, and the Rhade/Beka romance. Also the plot is interesting. ;-D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »