Reviews for Etacol Ron
Faeriefyre16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Go on continue! . . . unless you already have in which case this is a pointless ramble but hey , pointless rambles are fun to read sometimes *le shrug*
annonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
First of all, Ron's full name is Ronald Bilius Weasley and second, Ginny's real name is Ginerva. I do hope you get that right for you next time you plan on using their full names. But don't mind me, I just have a thing against names.

However, those are minor technicality. The story is well written and enjoyable to read.

Keep doing what you do.
arielise chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm sure almost everyone who frequents the HP fanfic archive has heard 'I prefer Draco/Harry' several times, well that being the case I still loved this fic. Good Job!
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was hilarious! haha! I loved it, it was very cute! Just two things: Ginny's real name is Ginevra, and I believe Ron's name is Ronald Billius (or Bilius) Weasley. :D
Kiraranekochan chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
omg poor them...not i would love to stubble in on that...i would XD
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was pretty cute. The only problem I have with it is that the chracters were a tad OOC, especially with Harry calling Mrs. Weasly mum. My eyebrows shot into the sky at that one, lol. It was pretty surprising that the family was so tolerant of Harry and Ron being together too, so I think that bit was a little teensy weensy suspicious. But it wasn't that bad at all. The humor was great, and it was fun to read really. So 4 stars out of 5. :)

-luna
ILoveItachihessohot chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
OMG! i usually hate this couple pairing however u have proved me wrong. lol! anyway this was toitally great.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This is a really good fic. I would request a sequal if I didn't already know there was one! You rock!
Gerik Phan chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Sequal!sequal!Sequal!*repeats indefinatly*

}}
amie chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
DO ANOTHER CHAPTER ITS REALLY GOOD SO FAR!
Cherry0214 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
O! That was good!
TrunksGRL13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Good story! Loved it! PLZ think about doin a sequel!
GayRon chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Great story, love to read the sequel.

Only Ron's whole name is Ron Billius Weasley, not Anthony.
Seer99999 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
GREAT FIC!
Notorious George Weasley chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
PLEASE DO A SEQUAL! It'S SO GOOD!