Reviews for A Conversation With Vader
Star wars rules chapter 32 . 7/25
Awesome story kept me laughing the whole day
lindsay.wendlandt chapter 32 . 4/18
NO! The end!? This was such a hilarious fic! I know it's been a while, but you should consider continuing this! Pure comedy gold!
lindsay.wendlandt chapter 7 . 4/17
OH MY GOSH. That chapter was freaking hilarious! I loved so hard at the image of Darth Vader trying to teach Luke how to talk to girls, priceless. This is an amazing fic! I'm loving it!
The heck chapter 32 . 6/23/2015
What happened to the story? It just ended like that? I guess after 10 years it's over now, eh?
AnthonyC22 chapter 32 . 4/20/2015
Han just can't get over the fact that Obi-Wan was dead... hilariously funny! Poor Obi, xD
AnthonyC22 chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
Dear god, Xizor is batshit crazy! O, while reading this chapter, a thunderstorm came through.
AnthonyC22 chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
O Luke, what have you gotten yourself into?
AnthonyC22 chapter 19 . 4/20/2015
Uh oh, two Lord Vaders... And Piett coming in, who knew he had quarters right next to ol Vader!
AnthonyC22 chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
How exactly is Vader able to shower? This utterly confuses me.
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Han is crazier than I have seen him in any other stories!
AnthonyC22 chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
How the heck did Bones get into Star Wars, especially with the Genesis device? I think Vader is gonna go nuts with Obi, Qui-Gon, Mace, and especially Yoda. Padme and his mother might help. Palpatine loving those cakes is just nuts!
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Nice fourth wall break with the Ghostbuster thing!
AnthonyC22 chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
What the heck just happened? Palpatine having fun?
AnthonyC22 chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
Darth Vader trying to get Luke to talk to girls... I don't think anyone can comprehend how hilariously funny that really is, xD!
AnthonyC22 chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
HAHA, hilarious! I remember one Robot Chicken episode where Jar Jar (God I hate him!) somehow found Anakin (Vader) on a star destroyer and Vader threw him into an air lock which he blasted into space. Somehow, someway, Jar Jar became a force ghost and annoys Vader to no end. Almost like this with Obi Wan.