Reviews for A Conversation With Vader
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 32 . 3/8
WHY haven't you updated this in ten years? :( You're leaving me heartbroken! *Sniffles* My life has no purpose now...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 30 . 3/8
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader has succumbed to a case of the "oh dears" and won't say anything else. Please check back later.
And we're STILL not getting paid overtime. We're going to talk to our union.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 29 . 3/8
Drat. The chaos is over. :'( Oh well, maybe there will some on the planet... *Runs off to find out*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 28 . 3/8
Forget poisoned cake, Han could make Palpatine die from laughter. XDXDXD Kind of like I'm doing, actually...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 27 . 3/8
Somebody needs to bonk Xizor on the head with a frying pan and have done with. XD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 26 . 3/8
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader has laughed herself into a faint again and is passed out on the floor. Please check back later.
And we're STILL not getting paid overtime.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 25 . 3/8
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the ready stupidly tried to eat dinner while reading this and choked on her macaroni. Please check back later.
And we're still not getting paid for overtime.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 24 . 3/8
All this chaos... *Wipes away tear* It's just sooooo beautiful. _ *Sniffles* I need a moment... :')
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 23 . 3/8
And the moral of this chapter? Don't play dress up without your parents permission. XDXD (The fact that he's fallen in love with a woman that he doesn't even know is entirely irrelevant.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 22 . 3/8
Not funny? Waddaya mean, this chapter really wasn't funny? It was bloomin' hilarious!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 21 . 3/8
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha! XDXDXDXD It's official. Xizor is my favorite character. *Passes out from lack of air*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 20 . 3/8
Oh NO! XDXDXD Oh, can this get any more chaotic? Never mind, I'm going to go see for myself. *Charges off to see*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 19 . 3/8
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader fell out the window laughing, and we chucked her computer out after her, thereby shutting it down. Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 18 . 3/8
Oh...Oh dear. This...does not bode well for Luke's life expectancy. XDXDXDXD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 17 . 3/7
Oh lawd! Oh lawd! XDXDXD Why does nobody just KILL this guy?