Reviews for A Conversation With Vader
AnthonyC22 chapter 32 . 4/20
Han just can't get over the fact that Obi-Wan was dead... hilariously funny! Poor Obi, xD
AnthonyC22 chapter 21 . 4/20
Dear god, Xizor is batshit crazy! O, while reading this chapter, a thunderstorm came through.
AnthonyC22 chapter 20 . 4/20
O Luke, what have you gotten yourself into?
AnthonyC22 chapter 19 . 4/20
Uh oh, two Lord Vaders... And Piett coming in, who knew he had quarters right next to ol Vader!
AnthonyC22 chapter 16 . 4/20
How exactly is Vader able to shower? This utterly confuses me.
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 4/20
Han is crazier than I have seen him in any other stories!
AnthonyC22 chapter 13 . 4/20
How the heck did Bones get into Star Wars, especially with the Genesis device? I think Vader is gonna go nuts with Obi, Qui-Gon, Mace, and especially Yoda. Padme and his mother might help. Palpatine loving those cakes is just nuts!
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 4/20
Nice fourth wall break with the Ghostbuster thing!
AnthonyC22 chapter 9 . 4/20
What the heck just happened? Palpatine having fun?
AnthonyC22 chapter 7 . 4/20
Darth Vader trying to get Luke to talk to girls... I don't think anyone can comprehend how hilariously funny that really is, xD!
AnthonyC22 chapter 3 . 4/20
HAHA, hilarious! I remember one Robot Chicken episode where Jar Jar (God I hate him!) somehow found Anakin (Vader) on a star destroyer and Vader threw him into an air lock which he blasted into space. Somehow, someway, Jar Jar became a force ghost and annoys Vader to no end. Almost like this with Obi Wan.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 32 . 3/8
WHY haven't you updated this in ten years? :( You're leaving me heartbroken! *Sniffles* My life has no purpose now...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 30 . 3/8
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader has succumbed to a case of the "oh dears" and won't say anything else. Please check back later.
And we're STILL not getting paid overtime. We're going to talk to our union.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 29 . 3/8
Drat. The chaos is over. :'( Oh well, maybe there will some on the planet... *Runs off to find out*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 28 . 3/8
Forget poisoned cake, Han could make Palpatine die from laughter. XDXDXD Kind of like I'm doing, actually...