Reviews for A Conversation With Vader
AnthonyC22 chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
Darth Vader trying to get Luke to talk to girls... I don't think anyone can comprehend how hilariously funny that really is, xD!
AnthonyC22 chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
HAHA, hilarious! I remember one Robot Chicken episode where Jar Jar (God I hate him!) somehow found Anakin (Vader) on a star destroyer and Vader threw him into an air lock which he blasted into space. Somehow, someway, Jar Jar became a force ghost and annoys Vader to no end. Almost like this with Obi Wan.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 32 . 3/8/2015
WHY haven't you updated this in ten years? :( You're leaving me heartbroken! *Sniffles* My life has no purpose now...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 30 . 3/8/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader has succumbed to a case of the "oh dears" and won't say anything else. Please check back later.
And we're STILL not getting paid overtime. We're going to talk to our union.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
Drat. The chaos is over. :'( Oh well, maybe there will some on the planet... *Runs off to find out*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 28 . 3/8/2015
Forget poisoned cake, Han could make Palpatine die from laughter. XDXDXD Kind of like I'm doing, actually...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 27 . 3/8/2015
Somebody needs to bonk Xizor on the head with a frying pan and have done with. XD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader has laughed herself into a faint again and is passed out on the floor. Please check back later.
And we're STILL not getting paid overtime.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 25 . 3/8/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the ready stupidly tried to eat dinner while reading this and choked on her macaroni. Please check back later.
And we're still not getting paid for overtime.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
All this chaos... *Wipes away tear* It's just sooooo beautiful. _ *Sniffles* I need a moment... :')
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 23 . 3/8/2015
And the moral of this chapter? Don't play dress up without your parents permission. XDXD (The fact that he's fallen in love with a woman that he doesn't even know is entirely irrelevant.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Not funny? Waddaya mean, this chapter really wasn't funny? It was bloomin' hilarious!
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 21 . 3/8/2015
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha! XDXDXDXD It's official. Xizor is my favorite character. *Passes out from lack of air*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 20 . 3/8/2015
Oh NO! XDXDXD Oh, can this get any more chaotic? Never mind, I'm going to go see for myself. *Charges off to see*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 19 . 3/8/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader fell out the window laughing, and we chucked her computer out after her, thereby shutting it down. Please check back later.)
538 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »