Reviews for A Conversation With Vader
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
*Headdesk* That last sentence just put a song in my head, and I won't be able to get it out for days. _
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Ohhhh gosh, I'm dying again! xDxDxDxD I can just imagine this whole chaotic scene in my head, and it is bloomin' HILARIOUS! XDXDXDXD I'm surprised Bones isn't having a fit about the state of his Sickbay. XD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 14 . 3/7/2015
(We're sorry - actually, scratch that! We're not sorry! You've made us work overtime by killing our employer with laughter so much, and she doesn't pay us well enough as it is! We're going to sue you!)

Me: No, you're not!

(Yes we are! We're tired of working overtime! Either you control your mirth, or we see them in court!)

Me: Ugh. Fine. _ But it's just so funnyyyyy!

(Too bad. Control your mirth, or you'll end up like Darth Vader and his HO PAH breathing apparatus.)

Me: Grr...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
(This review is unavailable - again - due to the fact that the reader inhaled her root beer and drowned from laughing. We will enlist Dr. McCoy's aid in reviving her. Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader fell out her chair laughing, accidentally tipped over her table, and shut off her computer. [Idiot] Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Good heavens to Betsy! O_O It's BONES! O_O Bahahahahaha! Ohhh, I'd recognize that temper anywhere! XDXDXDXD You nailed him PERFECTLY! I'm a bit confused about why he's wearing red, though. The medical staff was always in light blue.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Whoever Obi Wan can haunt, it can't be good for Vader. XD I can't wait to find out who it is! *Charges off to find out who it is*
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader hyperventilated from laughing so hard and passed out. We will try to revive her; please check back later. Oh, and we're guessing the redheaded lady was Mara Jade.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader spewed root beer all over her computer she was laughing so hard, and said computer got annoyed and shut down. Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader laughed herself into hysteria and fell forward on her keyboard, accidentally shutting down her computer. Please check back later.)
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
I have no clue who the good doctor is, but he sure is funny. XD And so is Prince Xizor, whoever he is. I died at "Hand over your pills!" xDxDxD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Oh boy! I think I like this doctor. :D xD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Bahahahaha! XDXDXDXD I think it's hysterical that she'll accept him as her father if it means he pays for the wedding. xDxDxD
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Poor Luke. I bet he's off to see some crazy doctor now, isn't he? xDxDxDxD
Brievel chapter 32 . 3/5/2015
I know it's been ten years, but if ever you decide to continue, I'm ready and waiting. :)
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »