Reviews for A Conversation With Vader
labrisa chapter 10 . 4/18/2004
Hilarious! LOL Vader is soo funny! Nevrr thought I'd say that but he cracked me up terribly *lmao* I sort of pity him round the end tho no Obi-Wan haunting him NO *runs*
HyperCaz chapter 10 . 4/18/2004
hehehehehehe LOL
Obi-Wan's revenge...
HyperCaz chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
*can't stop laughing* oh...*gasp*...that was...*gasp*...funny!
BAHAHAHA
keep going
Vandesdelca chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
'Filled with Force Lightning, one of the mechanical Whomp Rats picked up the dropped bat and started beating on Palpatine with it. More angry rats leaped out of their holes and raced at the now startled Emperor. Hands in the air, Palpatine ran from the room screaming. “GUARDS! GUARDS! HELP!
Winter-Lady chapter 10 . 4/18/2004
Whomp-Rat, the Star Wars version of Whack-a-Mole! ROFL! I love this fic. I love Obi-Wan haunting Vader.
K.E.Pryde chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
HAHAHAHA! funny funny funny! _ MORE PLEASE
Anonymous-cat chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
So funny. But what are the links highlighted in blue in your chapter? I clicked on figner and some wierd message popped up. Anyway, chapter was funny, if insane. LOL!
Garowyn chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
Oh no, Palpatine! lol
*reads*
It's Mara isn't it?
ROTFL!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chandlia chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
Hehe... That was great. Womp Rats 'womping up' on Palpatine...! Looking forward to Mara's section! _ Keep up the good work!
me chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
This was hilarious! So were all the other chapters. I guessed right with DOC too! I'm guessing the lady was Mara?
Anyway, keep this up, it's great!
labrisa chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
LOL this was one of the funniest of the chapters!
zijnehoogheid chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
It wasn't funny...It was hilarious!
saltedbolts chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
The woman's Mara Jade, correct?

It seems that. . . Vader is the only sane person in this chapter. Oh, yes, and I wonder if he'll have a talk with Mara, on account of her being Luke's wife in the somewhat distant future? *g*
Pitdroid chapter 8 . 4/17/2004
I absolutely love Han's behavior around Vader. He has no fear. And Chapter 7 was hilarious. Loved the part about the blue milk.
Anonymous-cat chapter 8 . 4/17/2004