Reviews for A Conversation With Vader
Kazzy chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
“Heck no! We’re going to move in with YOU!
Jedi Keladry chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Move in with Vader? Holy shaak.
Very silly, I was ROFL. I'm enjoying this very much, and am looking forward to more.
Pitdroid chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
This is fun! I've always enjoyed writers' takes on conversations between Vader and Han concerning Han's relationship with Leia. Looking forward to the possibility of Vader having a conversation with Leia about her choice for a boyfriend.
Something-else-entirely chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Thats really amusing. Good Idea!
liz chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Ha ha! Han would be a slob, and I love his solution in the last line.
Vandesdelca chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
What do you mean, "Sorry if that wasn’t as funny as the first one,"? It was still too funny! A Conversation with Vader is going to become Living with Vader! What could be funnier?
Jayden chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I really enjoyed this fic. I thought it was original and funny. You should write some more Star Wars.
"So, does anyone want Vader to have a conversation with another character?"
Well, every girl needs to have that Father/Daugher talk before the wedding. You know, perhaps dear old Dad can offer advice on things, answer any questions, talk about the wedding night, etc...
I see that someone wrote a nasty comment on the reviews section. I also noticed he/she had the guts to be mean, but not enough guts to sign a name to that comment. I just never understand why some people can be so nasty...must have been a darksider. *grins*
serenity20 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
kool idea. I like it. How about Luke
Jedi Princess2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious! (dies laughing)
I like the way you wrote Han, and Vader for that matter. More Soon, please!
me chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
how 'bout Mon Mothma?
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
HAHAHA! That was too funny!
Of course he should have more conversations! He could talk to Leia about Han! Just my two-cents.
you suck chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
it sux
3lions chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Hahaha that was great! I loved it. What a great image! Anyway good job. Hope you write another one.
Silcatra chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Interesting...not exactly Vader style, but you have Solo down fairly well.
l'extremite not signed in chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Have Vader have a conversation with himself, as a young boy. That would be really messed up! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Then, make him have a nice chat with...uh...Mara Jade (about Luke maybe?)
Then _I_ would like to sit down and have a cup of tea with him. ;) hehehe...
:) MORE!