Reviews for In Her Eyes
AuronWhump chapter 17 . 5/12
There are no words to describe the absolute tantrum I threw when I saw that there was not another chapter and that you haven't updated this recently. I LOVE this story. I ADORE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Sembeline chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Oh my goodness! This is SO well written!

I've read the entire story so far in the space of an afternoon. A little about myself: I'm thirty years old (supposedly a grown up), British mum who loves the story of Final Fantasy X as it was the first ever Final Fantasy game that I had ever played as I was finally able to get my own darn PS2 in 2002 after finishing college, getting a job, pretending to be a grown up and hating every moment of it. That game extended my childhood for at least three more years and then I really had to grow up when I was 21. Reading this story has brought me so much joy today, I cannot thank you enough for sharing it here. I'm very, very impressed with your talent for giving already established characters the depth that I felt they weren't able to express in the game. There was so much that could be done with all of these characters and it was a shame that they weren't expanded on.

I trained in psychology and worked in mental health care until I got ill myself a few years ago and subsequently am unable to work at the moment. So I decided to have a look at fanfic a few weeks ago as a form of writing and, although slightly dubious about the content that I might come across (I'm totally cool with graphic content but it has to be well written to be effective... then again, I got full marks in English Literature and Language studies so I could be a bit biased in my opinion of writing. Oh well, I'm allowed to be a bit snooty. I'm British: we're famous for that haha). I am considering writing a story myself based on a show I enjoy but felt that it would be "pointless" because "nobody would want to read it".

After reading this wonderful piece of creativity and seeing how well you can weave the story of the individual characters into the main story of FFX, (almost making Yuna's Pilgrimage a "back-story") I realised what the point of fanfiction is now: to entertain. Not just entertain others, but also your self. As I said, I studied and worked in psychology and understand the importance of self-expression and identity and the more I read, the more I could see that you have taken identity to the next level. You can give characters more than a name and a mission: you give them an identity.

It is rare to find this level of writing in today's media and I urge you never to lose that creativity.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
COMEBACKPARRY chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Come back parry ;_;
EduSaito chapter 17 . 1/3/2010
Your fanfic is awesome, very beautiful!

Love it! Please, continue to the excellent work!
wutai flea chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
hey ya got a great story going there, whats up?

its been like three years since youve updated...why'd you stop?

im looking forward to more
fuzzsquirrel chapter 17 . 7/27/2007
Oh no, please update this story, I love it so much! ;_;
Drachegirl14 chapter 17 . 10/31/2006
Keep up the good work! More soon please!
NarakusGirlJ chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hey there, I just started reading your fic today, and Im really interested. I like how its Auron POV, and not Rikku's it makes it good. I dont mind hers, but him, its differant. I see your following the story and stuff, which I also like. I cant wait to continue reading... if only there would be more time in the day ! :)

Yours truly,

NGJ
BlazingxSoul chapter 17 . 2/1/2006
*has a panic attack* I NEED AN UPDATE.
PunkxValentine chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
AH! You're back! Hahaha, I know... I'm a day late and a dollar short, but you know what? So what? What does that matter? You're back and you actually updated this story! **By the way, this is Madame Lulu...** Wow... I've been gone this long? Phew... I guess I was in a coma longer than I thought... Long story short, some people simply do not know how to drive cars properly. But enough about that! You updated! I thought you actually gave up on this one! But you didn't! And even though this story was short, I LOVED IT! Okay, now before I scare you with my excitement, I'm going to leave this comment at just this... I don't want to scare you with this. Oh, and btw, if you could, do you think you could review my story? Please? I'm trying to get some support here.. and I've had this story up for like... about a year now... I'm only on my second chapter, but I'm getting uninspired and I don't want to. So, if you could just please find sometime in your schedule to leave me a review on my story? It's called Switching Worlds. It's kinda stupid but please? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

Sincerely yours,

MC New York or Madame Lulu : ).
Sinn chapter 17 . 11/1/2005
You have Auron's POV down to the dot! Continue on to the next chapter!
The Last Princess of Hyrule chapter 17 . 10/16/2005
I finished the rest of this story and I'm so sad that we've all been left hanging like this! What's gonna happen? It's like, right at the climax. Please please please finish!

_The Last Princess of Hyrule
The Last Princess of Hyrule chapter 9 . 10/12/2005
I've read half of this story in one day, and I just want you to know that you have me totally enraptured! From the moment I started, I haven't been able to look away from the computer screen, forsaking even my dinner. I only stop now because it's midnight and I have school in the morning. But I think you should really continue this fic overall if/when you come back from hiatus. I love how well you've kept Auron in character. All of his reactions to Rikku thus far have been so dead on (and oh so adorable)! I can't wait to finish this story tomorrow. I just know it's going to be on my mind for a long, long time. And I never woulda guessed that you hadn't beaten FFX before starting this fic. _ Please, please continue this someday!

_The Last Princess of Hyrule
Bratney chapter 17 . 8/22/2005
write more plz!
Riny Beoulve chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
I love this fic! _ You're such a good writer and I love tis Aurikku. I can't wait to read more!