Reviews for Swallow The Moon
NemoChan320 chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
I really, really, really love this story! I hope you update this and didn't actually abandon it, even though it has been 5 years since its been updated...I love this story so much and really would love to see how it ends! Please don't give up writing this! It really is a wonderful story so far!
Kara chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
Wow, that was just beautiful ...
Faith of zori chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I was so sucked into the first chapter that I actually felt like I was there. Your writing is so beautiful and hypnotic. I can tell it'll already be an astounding story.
ShilohsHeart chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
This story. This story had me crying so many times! I'm tearing up now just thinking about it! xD But my god was this a great story. The best I've ever read, I think. I don't like to think that this is the end, but after I finished it I felt a sort of relief, that they would patch their relationship and rekindle their passions for eachother 3 I always hated Jimmy and Kevin.
Writing Entity chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Truly a magnificent piece of work you have written. Throughout the story i couldn't help but think of what a talented writer you are. What you have written can pierce the heart of anyone's cold heart with you skill of descriptiveness and ability to make this seem so real. I would have never expected all of this drama to have developed seeing as the very beginning was filled with such happiness and such. One of the things I just loved was how Ed compared the sounds of Edd and Eddy's sounds of pleasure as music. I really hope that you are considering updating this, it would be a shame if work like this were to be left incomplete.
Annytin the Nomad chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
FINISH IT :D
guest chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
this story is absolutely amazing and i hope you update one day!'
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Awww man, you have to finish this! For a long time reading it, it depressed me (for some reason I had to keep reading, though) but when Sarah found Double-D's hat in Jimmy's room I was like O.o and basically, I think this is pretty amazing, and I'd like to see things resolved. I especially liked the chapter in Sarah's POV. There's something about how you characterized her that I love. Anyways, awesome! Hopefully you will finish it.
Flight Over Rio chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I have to say - I remember reading the first few chapters when I was... well, much younger, and I'm honestly surprised that a fanfic has seemingly stuck with me, in some part of my mind, for so long (that never, ever happens). It's been a total joy reading it over once more. Major props to you, author.
Victoria chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Oh my god... the whole story is freaking beautiful... so much hate, so much love.. just so much different emotions that affected even my own. You are amazing! 3 Damn it, I somehow want this to continue even more even though it's already enough. I wanna Edd's reaction and and whatever happens to Ed. ;_; damn it. YOU ARE AWESOME. allmyfeeeeeeeels
DeniedUsername chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
"And a quick warning - this chapter is almost double the length of what a normal StM chapter is. Sorry about that." Swear to god if I was a furry my tail would be wagging like crazy.

And You! You've ruined any plans I had for today because I've stayed up unil 5 am reading this.

And I loved very second of it. Even the moments I had to put his down because I couldn't stop crying, the moments I had to calm myself and just breathe because I was crying so hard. The moments where I, again had to put this down, because it was so hard to not throw this at a wall I was trembling with so much anger and frustration that I couldn't just BE in the story and do everything in my power to not outright KILL certain *ahem* characters.

I also find it cruel that you would leave us, hungry and pleading, out in the cold wig those three agonizing words...I love you. And your story. And everything about this! Godsdamned you! Your strokes of the keyboard pull heartstrings more craftfully than a damn harpist!

I know you've warned your peers for the long wait ahead, but damnit if this story isn't brilliant enough for the wait! I am truly touched by what I have read and MOST eagerly am awaiting more!
element-earth chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
Wow! This story is such a roller coaster ride of emotions; and not just for the characters! I have to say this is by far one of the best things I ever read. You know exactly what to write and when to write it.
RainOnMyParadeBitch chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
I cried at least once during every chapter. Some chapters were so hard for me to read (such as the one where Double D and Ed get together) I had to shut down my laptop, get off my bed and stare at myself in the mirror for a good five minutes.

But i loved this- every single bit of every single chapter. You write so well, and so realistically, keeping people in character, and Jesus Christ I am just so amazed.

I think this is my favorite fanfiction I've ever read. I have never had to get up from my bed and burst into tears before because Eddy is such a dick.

Is this the end? Because you haven't updated in two years, but if it is, it's a BEAUTIFUL ending, and I have never read such a beautiful thing before in my life.

ROMPBitch,3.
AmericanxHero chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
Oh my god. You...are a GENIUS. A freakin' poet. Oh my god, you have no idea...this whole fic has had me in TEARS. EVERY CHAPTER. NO FIC has done that to me before! Never! I swear! I LOVE this fic so much, and you have single-handedly increased my love for EddxEddy by 100%. I've always shipped them, but this fic...this fic makes me want them so much more it's unnatural. Dude, you are AMAZING.

Please. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSEEEEE UPDATE THIS. I know it's been a while, and it may never happen, but I will never stop stalking this fic for the latest chapter, I promise! I gotta know how it ends, man! I gotta! D: Again, it is so beyond amazing, you have no idea. I envy your talent with words. ;; 3
Effsnares chapter 19 . 5/3/2011
I'm giving you a review without reading the others first, which is unusual for me. Just... I dunno, felt like I had to say that.

I want you to know that I don't think anything written in words has ever made me feel like this piece of fiction has. I've felt utter bliss and soul-wrenching agony as I've read and read and read. On some parts I could feel the warmth of perfectly captured love heating me up from the inside, and some - most, actually - made me tear up, and cry, and the next thing I knew I was curling up and sobbing. I cannot express how much sorrow this fanfiction has made me feel, and how much I've reflected upon myself and my life because of it. I cannot explain how I could sometimes actually feel the moment written on a page, be it rain falling on my face or the pure agony a character felt.

The way you write... the way you write is pure and beautiful even when you describe the most gruesome events and even though I sometimes wanted to stop reading because continuing actually hurt so much, I couldn't bring myself to do it, and having reached the nineteenth chapter, am happy I didn't. Your writing alone almost made me fall in love with you.

And to think the best thing I've ever read is about cartoon characters... I just can't believe how you've managed to take the EEnE universe and turn it into this... this dark and grown-up cul-de-sac, which feels so real that I'm surprised I can't find it when I go out and explore. I'm not one to say whether or not you've kept the characters in-character, nor whether or not the plot is original or other trivial things like that. It's just that every turn the story takes, every line a character utters either makes me hate you or love you but it still feels like everything's actually happening, so now I'm just being a confused little reader.

What I want to say is... this fanfiction, this piece of art I was lucky enough to stumble upon, is the very best thing I have ever read. It goes straight to the top of my list and I don't think anything will take it's place for a long, long time - maybe not ever. And I can see that it has taken you a long time to write this and that you haven't updated in a while, but for once, I'm not begging for more, because I feel this story is far too fragile and delicate for such things. Don't ask me what I mean by that. I'm just rather messed up and tearful after spending hours reading this.

I just want you to know that I'll be around... hungry for more.