Reviews for Swallow The Moon
A mom chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
What the hell! You are writing about children around 8 or less years old! We see and eddy! Really! My 10 yr old autistic son found this! What is wrong with you!
yaoi.yaoi456 chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
It's been 9 years (or 8) and im still gonna wait.
QuishaWeasley chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
Do more plz. If you still come on. I wanna read moreee
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
I WANNA KNOW IF THIS IS ACTUALLY DONE OR NOT. I CANT TELL O.O
I really liked it xD and i wanna read moreeeeee
Idk if you still come on this though
NemoChan320 chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
I really, really, really love this story! I hope you update this and didn't actually abandon it, even though it has been 5 years since its been updated...I love this story so much and really would love to see how it ends! Please don't give up writing this! It really is a wonderful story so far!
Kara chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
Wow, that was just beautiful ...
Faith of zori chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I was so sucked into the first chapter that I actually felt like I was there. Your writing is so beautiful and hypnotic. I can tell it'll already be an astounding story.
ShilohsHeart chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
This story. This story had me crying so many times! I'm tearing up now just thinking about it! xD But my god was this a great story. The best I've ever read, I think. I don't like to think that this is the end, but after I finished it I felt a sort of relief, that they would patch their relationship and rekindle their passions for eachother 3 I always hated Jimmy and Kevin.
Writing Entity chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Truly a magnificent piece of work you have written. Throughout the story i couldn't help but think of what a talented writer you are. What you have written can pierce the heart of anyone's cold heart with you skill of descriptiveness and ability to make this seem so real. I would have never expected all of this drama to have developed seeing as the very beginning was filled with such happiness and such. One of the things I just loved was how Ed compared the sounds of Edd and Eddy's sounds of pleasure as music. I really hope that you are considering updating this, it would be a shame if work like this were to be left incomplete.
Annytin the Nomad chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
FINISH IT :D
guest chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
this story is absolutely amazing and i hope you update one day!'
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Awww man, you have to finish this! For a long time reading it, it depressed me (for some reason I had to keep reading, though) but when Sarah found Double-D's hat in Jimmy's room I was like O.o and basically, I think this is pretty amazing, and I'd like to see things resolved. I especially liked the chapter in Sarah's POV. There's something about how you characterized her that I love. Anyways, awesome! Hopefully you will finish it.
WinToKarma chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I have to say - I remember reading the first few chapters when I was... well, much younger, and I'm honestly surprised that a fanfic has seemingly stuck with me, in some part of my mind, for so long (that never, ever happens). It's been a total joy reading it over once more. Major props to you, author.
Victoria chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Oh my god... the whole story is freaking beautiful... so much hate, so much love.. just so much different emotions that affected even my own. You are amazing! 3 Damn it, I somehow want this to continue even more even though it's already enough. I wanna Edd's reaction and and whatever happens to Ed. ;_; damn it. YOU ARE AWESOME. allmyfeeeeeeeels
DeniedUsername chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
"And a quick warning - this chapter is almost double the length of what a normal StM chapter is. Sorry about that." Swear to god if I was a furry my tail would be wagging like crazy.

And You! You've ruined any plans I had for today because I've stayed up unil 5 am reading this.

And I loved very second of it. Even the moments I had to put his down because I couldn't stop crying, the moments I had to calm myself and just breathe because I was crying so hard. The moments where I, again had to put this down, because it was so hard to not throw this at a wall I was trembling with so much anger and frustration that I couldn't just BE in the story and do everything in my power to not outright KILL certain *ahem* characters.

I also find it cruel that you would leave us, hungry and pleading, out in the cold wig those three agonizing words...I love you. And your story. And everything about this! Godsdamned you! Your strokes of the keyboard pull heartstrings more craftfully than a damn harpist!

I know you've warned your peers for the long wait ahead, but damnit if this story isn't brilliant enough for the wait! I am truly touched by what I have read and MOST eagerly am awaiting more!