Reviews for Bar Flies
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Nice. Your story brings out the sadness involved with life on the run.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
good job!
Taokitty chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
xD The ending was wonderful is all I really have to say [seeing how it ended on a humourous note].

I found this story very well written and I'm quite fond of that Francis character, though, I must sympathize with Robin feeling like a trapped bird [and her paranoia; I'd probably feel the same way.

I wonder if the fact Amon can wake up very easily [saying he felt a certain presence not there] is just highly attuned senses or perhaps he can feel presences? Just a random thought.

It was amusing and you seemed to get the characters just right.
Fandomme chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I really enjoyed this. :) Once again the characters were spot on, and I think Robin and riesling do go together (a sweet drink for a sweet girl). I love your Amon-voice, especially in dialogue. M.
Decidedly Odd chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That was dark and dreary and introspective, but in a good way. It reminded me of the anime. _ You did a good job with the characterizations and I loved the ending.
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
hahaha i like that I like that alot alot alot write more

Al
MissingMyMind chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Good story, you should expand on it. You really keep Amon and Robin in character.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
That was beautiful! *dies laughing* as I'm sure everyoe else has said, that last lie was brillant! "You are turning into a normal teenager"

Just brillaint! keep up the awesome work!
Fledgling chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
That was great! Last line was wonderful. I can see Amon acting as an 'older brother'.

Great interaction between the two, and the mental image of Robin smoking and drinking and Amon watching her do that was hilariously funny. Loved this, same with all of your works.
s.Two chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
hii, nice story lol its kinda cute in a way... ne ways nice job
Clannadlvr chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
*laughs*

Oh, that last line is just priceless. I love the early stories of Amon and Robin in their time after the factory. Great layers of ward/warden...along with Robin's own awakening sense of...Amon's...well...hotness.
tankbbg chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Freakin' Awesome! And in character!
Zurizip chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
This. Rocked. The. House.

Ok, so you probably haven't been on ff.n forever, but I thought I'd review anyway, because there aren't many stories that I've read where Robin and Amon aren't involved beyond being 'siblings'. And you did it amazingly well! The last line is priceless.
CatWolf Witch Kyobi chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I loves all of your stories so far. please update the dissapearing life. My only complaint is having Robin smoke with her being the way she is. Keep writing!
starius chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
hey, nto too shabby. Simple words it a great beginning. Hope for you to update it soon:P goodluck with the rest.