Reviews for My Father's Shadow
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 1 . 8/5
Good so far but abused children would panic a little more when one comes close to discover their secret. ..
Sepulvedlore chapter 17 . 5/25
Noooooo this was so cool Dx why did you stop? Will you ever continue? I love sev as harry's dad qwq
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
Are you going to update soon? I'm addicted to your writing and I NEED to know what happens between Draco and Harry!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
Nnononononoonononononoononononomoomon eha5 thr fuck are they thinking!?#?!#?!- send an abused kid into the hands of an abuser !#! EhT the fyck!
Remus's Boggart chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I've read up chapter seven and I have something to say.

Severus Snape is smart enough to work out the reason that Harry has been skipping his class and to see how terrified he was of him and how he reacted.

Even after all this they must have known or at least suspect that Harry was being abused, so why the fuck did they get Uncle Vernon to see Harry? Why didn't they just look into his minds it would have shown them everything or gave him the truth potion? It would have made much more sense and would have been a lot more sensible. Also if that's how they treat abused kids someone needs to report them.

You said you want to show how the world isn't "a fluffy place where everyone gets along right away. I wanted to show how emotions and feelings towards people do not change because of ones discovery"
I think personally if I found out my worst enemy had been abused, I ignore or at least be civil to her and not be mean or nasty. I hope that everyone would at least be civil or not cause trouble for the person.
And okay it does take a long time to accept someone after so long of hating someone, but you won't make they face their worst fear would you?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Oh shit danm it snape...
Love this fic hate what snape just did...
Lily Pond chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Amazing please continue
PotterGirl101 chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Awesome story! I love the harry angst! I'm sure I'm going to love chapter 18!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
this vernon bastard makes my skin crawl,disgusting
wish you wouldnt have written that in such detail
lilyflower101 chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
*shakes head* i sure hope that you decide to re-write this story sometime in the future. the way they treated harry and forcing him to be an apprentice. that's not the way for him t start trusting them. and what happened to Remus coming into the picture. you said he would. :(
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
ya no this is really dum. it been years since you updated last. if yur goig to write a story finish the goddamned thing.
Larisya chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Kindred spirits!
Lolcia1998 chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
Please upload. I love the story beyond belief and I want to know what happens next.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Ginny's full name is Ginerva not Virginia. Other than that good story.