Reviews for April Flowers
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I've read this five or six times before. Honestly, I thought I'd reviewed. Anyway... it's cute. Gotta love the yobling!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
LOL! I can *so* see that happening, nice story! :-)
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
that was totally cute. you could really write more to it (hint hint) I liked it a lot. Please write more CWR stories!
mossley chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Great! I was wondering if anyone would use computer mice. And the April Fool's line got me, too.
laura27md chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Great job! I really liked the original take on 'swarm of mice!'
luxor chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
This was sweet and lighthearted. I liked getting a glimpse of Catherine and Warrick (and Lindsey too) away from the "office". You write their characters and personalities in such a way that they seem far more real (and dare I say likeable!) than on screen. Your attention to detail and the little oddities of life definitely ring true (I know what Catherine means about the supermarket aisles too!) and are just the icing on a really good character-driven story. Excellent job. I really liked your interpretation of the challenge.
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Oh, too, too good! This is a ripper! *I'm* the April fool for not seeing it coming. I'm wondering, 'cute, cute, but where is this going?' And then, whammy! That challenge board you're in is very good for your literary muse, you know that? Kudos!
Fave: She turned left instead of right; some perversity in Catherine's makeup always made her do grocery stores the wrong way round. "I hate the manipulation," ... OMG! That's exactly what I do! The opposite of what is expected, or what I perceive someone else would do. ROTF...
Another fave: with casual affection that gave no hint of his amusement at the situation. Or how he was, on some hidden level, touched by it... Yep, that sounds like Warrick. What a guy!
And you know... I'm quite warming to this Cat/Warrick thing you've got going. Warming, indeed.