Reviews for My Religion Rules
8candy chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I appreciate your humor *laugh-cry emoji*
celder58 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
i like this one. I wrote two somewhat sensitive arthur stories, one is called "I have two dads" and the other is called, "the birds and the bees". i am also working on a long story called "arthur grows up"
wildstar chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
ummm. heretical!
love the arthur show though.
Little Christian chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hm, interesting story, about religion. Very good, too.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Of course, Buster had to crack that last joke. I absolutely adored this. Keep up the good work.
Close to the Edge chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love this story. I thought it was funny but you handled it in a very mature manner. I wish PBS had the guts to do something like this but unfortunately they probably don't. Anyways this was awesome! :)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Amazing how this was witten when Rosa Parks was still alive... that long go... te farthest I've seen the Arthur series touch reigion was during a Christmas episode o special and it turned out he Frensky's were Jewish and another family celebated Kwanza.

This would be very tricky for them to handle, due to issues like religion not being spken about in school, so other then the holidays, this would proabably be the most likely solution... and yes... Buster would make suc a joke.

I was surprised that he didn't say something about aliens though. But Prunella's awnser didn't surprise me one bit.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Very creative! I'm a Christian, and I'm glad I read this. Keep up the awesome, lovely work, as always.
Grengras chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hi! Im spanish and some years ago I saw Arthur for first time. I inmmediately like that T.V show, it was amusing and I liked the characters. Now that I read this history, I remenber those days where I was a child, with less stress. Ive really liked this fics, all the characters are like in T.V. ( Your Muffy rocks) I hope you could answer my review, although you finished this story many years ago. Anyway, congratulations ( and sorry about my english)
shippudenhottie94 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was good and you're right PBS would come anywhere close to it, it is to contreversial
Alien Chicken chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That's cute!
TheMindHaze chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
LOL i loved it.(just a tid bit for u since i'm bored to tears,i don't believe in god,heaven or you?)
Inspector Brown chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
It's okay, I guess
Schatzi chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I'm not sure how to log in again; this is Schatzi from a previous review.

I thoroughly enjoyed this pithy gem of a story! The idea that God is simply the best incarnation of an individual's race, gender or other embodiment loses resonance in today's multicultural, politically correct world.

From the mouth of babes-er, Arthur characters-truer words were never spoken.

More stories, Beautiful Mind! (You) must...write...more...
Lady of the Shire chapter 1 . 10/1/2004