Reviews for A Marauder's Girl
Somya chapter 33 . 5/4
NOOOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE?
That's a bit...depressing. In a good way. Is that even possible?
The fluff is admirable.
Hot, man.
Yay! Progress! The only thing better than Tom Felton (aside from chocolate, mates, family, and love)!
Is young Remus cute? Yes. Is he hotter than Tom Felton? No. No one tops Thomas Andrew Felton, born on September 22, 1987! It's not like I'm so obsessed that I looked up his bio, or anything. Pfft. Totally innocent shirtless pics. Well, I delete my search history. No one has any proof. Ha! Me. Obsessed. Never heard anything more ridiculous. Okay, off topic.
Hehe.
Ohhh nooo! It's Voldie, isn't it? I should've known the plot was too happy for this era! I'm so young, so dumb, so naive. I'm only ten, you know. Very mature though.
Sirius. Ha! I knew it!
Honestly, you need more swearing on James's part. Maybe even Lily's. Even a 'hell' or 'damn' or a classic 'bloody' will do! Great storyline!
Ah. Fate works in mysterious ways.
Juliette Grimm chapter 9 . 3/11
Remus? No. Possibly. Maybe..Sirius? I don't know!

Great as always. Plot is gripping writing is great and characters are amazing.
Juliette Grimm chapter 4 . 3/11
I need James to please break up with Audrey. Nothing against her. Lol. The writing is fabulous and you portray the characters so well. The length of the chapters are just right. The plot is good so far. I'm excited to see where everything goes. There's 33 chapters right so we have time.
I've favorited this story and now I'm going to read Chapter 5: Snakes and Lions. Which are the Slytherin and Gryffindor animals. So possibly a face off between the two or Slytherin trying to get revenge for the Quidditch game?
Anywho I love the story and I won't ask you to update because this is completed but wonderful job.

*Juliette Grimm

p.s (I've only wrote such a long review because I love reviews and I adore long thoughtful reviews)
Kimmily chapter 7 . 2/27
So, I read your A/N which you are right is pretty damn long ;) but I would have loved to find the things you said about the characters actually included in the story to notice as a reader and not so much as an afterthought. Not that I do not appreciate the background information, it's great to know, for example, that Jen has a crush on Lupin, that way I don't have to fret that he will be lonely all the time, although, I did love him and Tonks, though, of course, she is a lot younger than Lupin as far as I know and therefore not in the picture yet, obviously.
I'm glade Sirius will get his girl, which, yes I would agree is rather obvious who it's gonna be. Though her encounter with Snape did surprise me some. And I would love to see a happy ending for Snape as well, but seeing as you have already written the story I will have to find out by reading. I believe this is all for now and hopefully makes up for my lack of reviews thus far.
thanks for sharing your story,
Kimmily (just to lazy to log in, but you can find me under the same name if you wanted to get mad and rant about anything I have written ;)
Emilyrose48 chapter 33 . 2/22