Reviews for Just Kiss Me
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
OOC like super OOC but...VERY CUTE!
Gabby chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
that was so cute you have to make a chapter 2 , all i can realy say now is aw i love it
kikyothepriestess05 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
AW... CUTE
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I liked it but i think it is quite funny you put "A nearby restaurant started playing music" I loved this story and i will have my army go after Koenma. and no one will stop cuz we are humans. random i know but koenma deserves to be shot.
animefreak9000 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Really good

I love HieixBotan fics

hxb rulez
Kurama'slil'Neko chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
hey! whats up? anyhow... i dont think that Botan would confess her fealings that quickly... and koenma (sp?) isnt that mean! and botan would have been nicer to koenma when she rejected him, too... but other than that, it was a cute fanfic
Blacklight52 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I swear, with all the fluff i read, i think i could pass a a gigantic 5 foot 1 teddy bear. But this, though on the short side, is probably the best one i've read so far, better than any other fic that comes to mind. I wish it was longer! If it was just a little more heavy on the drama part when Koenma asks Botan to marry him, and the "Botan Confession" could've used a couple more paragraphs too, but that's just me and my nitpicking. I think this fic deserves an Oscar for fluffiest fluff ever written about the fluffiest couple in a fluffy TV show and manga. Did i mention how fluffy this wuz? I'm serious, its beyond belief fluffy, like, stomach can't handle it so it bursts out of your abdominal cavity and spills last night's dinner all over the floor of you room. I'm addicted to this stuff. Hiei/Botan fluff is so awesome it should have it's own C2 community... somebody should start one. Whatever. anyway, this fluff, i mean, this fic is so great it should be put on a wall of honor. I write Hiei/Botan stuff too, but I'm not nearly as good at it as you are. Teach me, O master, in the ways of fluff! Hm... this is one of the longer reviews i've ever written. Maybe because this story is the BESTEST Hiei/Botan fluff fic ever! I am putting this fic in my favoritess now, so I may read it whenever i am depressed and bask in the fluffy glow of the amazing fluff. *Breaks down crying* I'm unworthy of such fluff! *Becomes composed again* I simply must read more fluff of this caliber in the future! You know, I think this reivew is becoming slightly long-winded. I think I'm gonna stop before I start rambling (God forbid).

and a Cheese-Filled Byeness to you.
DistantCompany chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Nice songfic. I like it. Hiei and Botan pairings rock, don't they? I hope that you write more in the future.

By the way, I wrote a new story called Vampire Kisses. It's Hiei and Botan, and you had read my other Hiei and Botan fic so I thought you might injoy this one. Just a suggestion, take it if you like.

Hope to see more stories in the near and distant future,

DistantCompany
otaku17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I have to say that even though it is a Hiei and Botan song fic...you could've done better on it, and dont get me wrong, it's a good fic, but it looks as if you were in a hurry when you wrote it. I have that kind of problem. Well bye.
Kitera chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
It was very good. I hope you continue to write. As I will.
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
That was so cute *sniff sniff*
i so loved that
Lady Kurama chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Cute, me like. It's so fluffy.
animeboyzRcute chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
HI i hove your other fic so this is love thats really good i also think BH is the best couple ever *screams thats someelse feels the same way*