Reviews for Mine
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/10
yeah, i can see he cares for those he's grown close to and i can see the protective and possessive especially toward kaoru. not bad qualities at all, and he does laundry and cooks too!

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the second was great the next sequel is promised to be just as good, the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remberance and jinchuu arcs).

the sequels (kyoto arc) have already been released but hopefully they won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film more... :) ... you can see the first two online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google it although i'm not sure it's available in every country) go there and type in rurouni kenshin... click on the pic of the movie and then ignore where it says to watch it and scroll down below the actors' pictures and click where it says: Rurouni Kenshin (2012) -they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts (different people uploaded each and i usually watch the first on any anime/video site like that *shrugs*) and make sure you have adblocker and run a scan with maleware bytes after any site like that to get rid of any spyware... you can get ghostery as an add-on if you use firefox to stop trackers (i may be extra cautious but it pays to be) they just added the first sequel to the site (rurouni kenshin - kyoto inferno). i know it's a lot of trouble but i really trust doing all that rather than downloading from bittorrent or something like it. but you can also get the dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon.
enjoy!
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Jaded Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was a great portrayal of the true Kenshin that hides under the rurouni smile. I have enjoyed all of your fics that I have read, but this is my favorite.
sRoze chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
So... dark. Twisted. Warped. Ah! It's almost like a paradox. This, I feel, is clearly Kenshin speaking.. but he speaks as if he's Battousai. (see, i tend to treat them two as two entirely diff persons P) I feel the overwhelming love and the desire to protect from Kenshin, but I feel it the way Battousai craves (almost!) for bloodlust. whOoaa.. Am still feeling a lil.. strange after reading this. _ Neh-he, a lil part of me was kinda wishing Kenshin/Battousai would narrow his 'scope' a little, and mention only ONE tanuki-girl in this fic. _ But yes, that would make it too overly tense
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Very good. I like how you showed Battousai's personality beneath the rurouni's- very well written.
Jouko-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
very very inspirational.I liked it very much, you sure can write, I wish I had your gift. jejeje ok, keep up the good-work
Kana173 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
A nice story, very well written. I like Kenshin's point of view.
Samurai 101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Kenshin is a possesive booger, de gozaru yo! Nice, a side of Kenshin we don't see, and possible he might not have, but oh well. It was intresting to read in the least bit. Veyr nice, and Kenshin is a possesive booger!