Reviews for Breathing His Breath
yo chapter 1 . 10/1
amazing work! one of my best otps :D
MrsBohemian chapter 1 . 8/3
This is beyond perfect. I like how you portrait Akane; more often than not people fail to realize that she's actually quite a romantic girl if the mood is right.
blalala chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow, that was just . . . wow.
Write more please :)
rhapsody14 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this story is really beatiful
M.M.H chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Great description! Maybe you should write something like this in Ranma's point of view.
spiralnoteboooks chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very good job! Your writing style is unique and strong. This one-shot was very tender, and beautifully written. I hope that you keep on writing fanfictions, for this one was amazing!
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was a very nicely done story.

The portrayal of the emotions and feelings was excellently portrayed.

Good work. chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow, so lovely _ I'm starved for good Ranma/Akane fanfic, thank you for this!
Half-elf chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I really enjoyed the abstract feeling of this and the rhythm is wonderful. Very nicely done.
Dwinny chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Fantastic, poetic, everything that one-shots usually aren't. Very nicely done. I enjoyed it immensely.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This is a nice, different take on Akane. People generally make her a bit too hotheaded. Its nice to see the gentler side. And I always love stories were we get to peak into her mind and see she really does love Ranma. Excellent and well written.
Jenna chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Beautiful! Great work!
Concetta chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Holy . . . crap . . .

That was so beautiful and poetic! It's going under favorites!

. . . Wow.

Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Wow...that was really beautiful. Fantastic job!

Lunar Ember chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
short sentences. almost disjointed thoughts. irregular patterns. i loved the way you used them. ah... everything about this fic is beautiful. great imagery. everything's just plain great. :)