Reviews for Hidden Heartstrings
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I think I have a new OTP.

Also this is wonderfully written. I love how intricate it is, and the character observations are very interesting to read."Juri wills her feet to keep walking, one step at a time; she wills her heart out of her throat and speaks with flawless inflection; she wills her hands to stop shaking and they are still" really gives a lot of insight, as does the line where Juri subconsciously describes Kanae's, Shiori's and Ruka's hands.

Reading this, I get the sense that Juri and Kanae would be able to help each other through their inner conflicts a bit. They would both, as you wrote, be able to understand each other very well.
Unfortunate screwball chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Sweet please make another one with them *puppy dog pout*
coco melancholy chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
What! No, oh no, it's finished. *sighs* nevermind...what a lovely fic, smoothly written and what a fascinating pair, I would never have thought of it, kudo's for the originality, and it getting it to work. My favourite bit was when Juri compares Kanae's hands to both Ruka and Shiori's that was real good writing there, so was:

/Juri is dignified to the point of pain and never voices hers; Kanae is chaste, an innocent who never can determine exactly what hers are./

Lovely, well done and thank you.
scratch-this chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was lovely. I adore the idea of Kanae and Juri finding comfort in each other.
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Aw! This is a rare pairing! I can't wait to see if you do any other works with this one!
Chocolate Miss chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
You did a wonderful job on this fanfic. I've seen some pretty weird pairings, but never this one. This was quite nice to see.
Ace of Spades chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This was wonderful. A couple you don't see very often. I loved it!
Nelja chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This fic is very beautiful and well written, it manages to make believe in such an inhabitual pairing.
Carbo chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
A exceptionally good fic. Very well written, interesting pairing. You have talent!
Veleda chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
How interesting. The pairing seems completely random, and yet it still feels real. Juri wants to nuture, to take care of the people she loves. Kanae is fragile and wants someone to guide her through life. Most people would never think to pair them up, but you've made a great fic out of this relationship.
PinkShiori chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
EK ! Paring Juri and Kanae! i mean... Juri-sama and... THAT ! too much for me ! sorry if I hurt your feeling, but I am a sort of compulsory Kanae-hater ! She's so... YERK ! Get out of my brain you ugly vision !
once angain i'm sorry, your story was well written, but the pairing's still bothering me ! It was interresting, I admit but... well I'd rather imagine Juri-sama with Saionji than.. ugh !
I believe the one who suits best Juri-sama is Kozue 'cause she really is like her !
Cornflake Miko chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow. I'd never even considered this pairing before, but now...
A thourghtful and well written piece.
spheeris1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Well, I love this and you know all the reasons why...
Spinereader chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Never in a million years would I have thought of that pairing, but because of this, I've developed a fondness for it. I never did think Shiori was worthy of Juri, and I always felt terrible sympathy for Kanae, so I think a pairing with Juri/Shiori could be lovely. Oh, BTW, the interspersed thoughts were a good touch.