Reviews for Orphans
morph chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very interesting and twisted. I enjoyed reading your version of Dru.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was very different, and extremely original. I like it very much. :D
esperanza100 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
love it! it's true, drusilla has always been honest.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Well ithat's/i a pairing I've never seen before. Keep it up.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
A great story. Very good.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
very good! whana reade more about it! )
blaire chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
i've read this at least five times and still i love it. it never ceases to amaze me. dru's last line was perhaps the most profound thing she's ever said and the title suits the story. you're a fantastic writer and i commend you for having the gift of capturing dru's character so splendidly. you write evil and madness and love so well.
denna5 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
this was good . i always wondered what drusilla would if she met conner .
shahid chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
NICE!
plz that Dru and Conner go after the slayers and that Angel and gang go to stop them. show Spike and Wes really cool.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
This is very poignant and very beautiful, but what else have I come to expect from you, Meltha? No one seems to consider how Dru must feel because she's insane. You've done a really great job on mixing her true sorrow & her madness. I love it.
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Whoa. Creepy. I've been wondering what Drusilla has been up to lately, and I love your explanation. Of course, the psychic Drusilla would be the one to figure out the Connor mindwipe. Also, it makes sense that Dru would want to go after Connor, since she has always been in such desperate need of a 'family' to replace the one Angel took away. You are, by far, the best Drusilla writer out there. You have a great deal of sympathy for the character-while never forgetting that she is an insane demon.