Reviews for Mystery Date
Aadler chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Are you still writing? I became aware of the Trick Chronicles some years ago, but it was clear that this was a series still in progress, and I’ve had bad experiences with unfinished fanfic, so I made a note to come back to it later if it looked to be moving toward a conclusion. Still, I read through this entry and was sufficiently impressed that, if you are continuing this series somewhere besides , I’d want to be able to follow it.
Nancy chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Well, I must say it's been a while since this came on and I just happened to stumble on it *now*.. So just WoW!

I liked the story and I'm a huge Cordy fan so of course I enjoyed reading the Cordelia getting kidnapped, vulnerable (I really felt for her!) and eventually saved and crowned prom queen (cus uh, there's *NO* way she'd lose P!)..

Great job D!
Stephanie18 chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Oh my God! That was one of the best stories I have ever read! And one of the most real written! You are so talented, I bow down to you. :p This was an awesome story. I've got to go read the rest!
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
The Cordy story is very intense. Somewhat Reminiscent of "Little Red Riding Hood" by Courtbey. Althought I think this is better. Cordy's is character is handled well.
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Just adding this one to my favorites -
one true slayer fan chapter 3 . 2/13/2001
I waited until the whole story was up before reviewing it. The build-up was great; the tension built very well. You had some great jokes in here and it was nice to see Willie appear. The Angel scene seemed a little brief and perfunctory, but since he wasn't the focus of the story so I guess it's okay. The last action scene seemed a little rushed, but I liked the coda. I'm guessing from Cordelia's actions that she didn't tell anyone about the sexual assault.
anna2 chapter 3 . 2/8/2001
are you ever going to post chapter eight of trick chronicles? i really want to see how this senior year plays out. You're doing a great job so far.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Supervixen chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Oooh...I can't wait to see what happens next! This is such an awesome story-I love how you're writing the characters-it's perfect. Especially Faith, I usually don't see too many good stories with her
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Whoa. This is a very strong story, and you're building the suspense very well.
becks chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
that is terrific. i haven't even read the other parts of the story but i was able to pick up what was going on. You're right, Cordelia is strong when it counts and she can hold it together. It's nice to see her portrayed in a non light. We didn't really see the real here until the end of season three Buffy and season one Angel. Thank you so much for this enjoyable piece of work. Looking forward to the next installment.
Supervixen chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Hey it took me several tries to finish reading this, and I'm in school so I gotta hurry, but it was great. can't wait for more. :) the Willow/Oz dialouge is perfect and i loved the "demented pixie" imagery. Darn, i hate this stupid kjeyboard..can't type,,,grrr
Hi chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Another fine addition to this excellent series. Eagerly awaiting the next part.
nicky chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
that was like...SO GOOD! i mean the whole willow and oz thing that was well um very um...anyway the cordy and xander aaahhh so beatiful! but the burning question does cordy get raped?
KRIS chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
GOOD STORY AND IM GUESS CORDILIA GETS RAPED. I REALLY HOPE YOU MAKE XANDER THE REALLY SUPPORTIVE WORRYING BOYFRIEND IN THE NEXT PART, SO THAT HE CAN HELP HER GET THROUGH IT.