Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
Small Tuesday chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Ah, brotherly love. They shall be together forever...in the deepest pits of Hell. My darlings are so feisty, heheheh...congratulations on being the most popular oneshot of all time. 202 reviews! It's a record (and counting).
VanillaMunch chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
SO FUNNY! Plz write more funny stories like that soon! :P
Flereous chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
LOL! THAT WAS HILARIOUS. The end almost made me sh*t myself. awesome work! thanks for the great read!
Surarrin chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Lmffao, Classic, I love it.

Jon
Hilda chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
That was great! :D very amusing. :D Itachi and Sasuke writing letters to eachother.. aw. :D Elmer? xD :D
RainOwl chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
hahahaha...

Owl
Sketch chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Lol. Every time I read this, I burst out laughing... I'm going to add this to my favs, and pass on the laughs to my Naruto friends...
Flame-Kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
*brain falls out* ITS BEAUTIFUL! *shiney eyes* it is beyond words that i posses. have a cookie *hands chocolate chip cookie*
Turin resurrected chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
That was precious...n_n LOL Iwonderwhathe would do?
JBMcDragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Hey there! I could have sworn I reviewed this, but apparently not...

Anyway, brilliant. I love this. Especially sasuke's obviously continuing hate and man, they REALLY sound like brothers. *grins*

May I archive this?

J
lorelei2876 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
"Oh, something that’s slipped my mind for some time. Sasuke is actually your middle name. Your given name is Elmer."

-oh my god, utter GENIUS. From now on, everytime I see Angsty!Sasuke, I will giggle maniacally to myself.
Sakurachild chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
omg, i laughed so hard i cried. I dont think thats ever happened before. Kudos. this has so made my fav list
Emerald Shadow Maiden chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh, that was hilarious (sas)! My friend sent me a link and I laughed so loud I woke up my roommate...I guess it is one in the morning. That was a great idea for a story, it makes a great short story, something I need to improve on myself. Do you write your own work as well? (like on fictionpress) let me know, and keep up the great work, I'm adding you to my author list.
onlyonenikki chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
LOL elmer? rofl great letters!
sleepy fox spirit chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
*LMAO* I love this... So evil. Haha, this is awesome.
1,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »