Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
TOO FUNNY! LOVED IT ALL!
UE chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
wait, did i review this? if not, here goes: i placed this on my favorite's a long time ago and it's just too funny. whenever i'm feeling down, i just gotta read this and all is well again. thank you for this gem )
Aryanne chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
okay, that was really funny in a violent way.
LittleShadow1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
O_o I love you. I would prove my love for you by by building a temple in your honour, but unfortunately I have died of laughter. "Elmer"... Snort.
shwainze chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
mwahahahaha! this is so funny...i never thought that sasuke has a sense of humor! keep rocking! -x-

i remain,

~velvet ink~
ice krystahl chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Youre killing me,you're really killing me! i cant believe i just read this thing! its so great! im putting it in my favorite fics, whether you like it or not.
PinkStarz chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
This is hilarious... although you probably already know that.

Personal favs:

The eyeballs (I'm sick)

Marrying Sasuke off to Kisame's sister

Sasuke telling Itachi that he hopes Kisame eats him (sounds too much like my own little brother)

And, of course, the jewelry. Sasuke wouldn't be complete without an earring or sexy necklace symbolising something from his tragic past.
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
woohoo! i'm reviewer 90! this cute fic really made me laugh. i hope you continue it! cos it is awesome seeing the 2 brothers arguing in paper~
Arnoldstrife chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Lolz thats pretty funny in its own weird way.
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Thanks for the laughs.
Faery chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This fic is absolutely hilarious, and very unique. Well done!
Nakashima-Michiyo chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
O God tat was hilarious! I loved it! LMAO
Liz chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
MORE PLEASE!

What happened during and after the visit?
enkie chapter 1 . 12/29/2004