Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
Nuppu chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
How an earth did you come up with an idea like this? O.O You're a genius! It was great! I laughed all the way reading it!

You've got talent on humour-stories, I hope you write them more! _
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I love you so much for this. I'd beg you to bear my children, but what with restraining orders and all it might get a little tricky. Let's just let it stand that you now have my undying devotion.

Elmer. I'm going to randomly break out in giggles for weeks now, you know that?
elitessnine chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
omg. that was the funniest ita..and sasu. fic i have ever read...although it seems sort of a oneshot, i enjoyed it immensely and look forward to other writings you might happen to put out.
asn water chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
hahaha itachi writing letters to sasuke i cant believe you thought this up.
tuathafaerie chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Oh, so funny! I loved it, very good! Heh, Sasuke's name is Elmer, huh? And I liked the bucket comment very much. The humor here is so sarcastic is hurts. (pointy edges, yow!) But it's brilliant anyway. Good job!

Tuatha :D
ShaJen chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Sha: That was great! Do it again! Ha ha ha ha! I think that was the best thing in the world! Nice idea!

I don't get the ending though. What's the oshi for? Is it supposed to be for 'Oh shit'? I'm not very good with Japanese words, so it might be that...but I don't know.

Anyway, that was so cool! I loved it. You're a wonderful writer of funny junk.

Later,

Sha...without Jen
Kyae chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Omg... LOL! That was most excellent. Orochimaru's on medication? I think he needs a stronger perscription...lol
randomsomeone chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Can't forget the arranged marriage crack, too!

"I should let you know: as clan head, I’ve engaged you to marry Kisame’s sole surviving sister Mako. Her gills are really quite lovely."

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
HiNATAhimeCHAN chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
lol... that was really funny. nice job. :)
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
That's... just great.
lexkixass chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Favorite line:

"Your (rather peeved) brother, Itachi"

Awesome fic.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
HILARIOUS! . I love it! We don't get a lot of this dark, cynical humor with Sasuke and Itachi..
Sintari chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Ouch, I think I may have a concussion from where I fell out of my chair laughing. Seriously, this made my day. No, it made my week! My throat is sore from screaming with laughter. Thanks so much for posting this!
danna-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
lol that was great! _ Good job I hope to see more latters soon.
JadOo chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
This was funny. The humour wasn't that dark. It was bordering more on lighthearted, i think.

Left me smiling. Excellent work!
1,832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »