Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
Evil Edea chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
But how would Sasuke sign his name at the end? Other than that, great job! This was hilarious.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Ah this is just priceless. o
Ori chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
_ Hehe that's so funny. I love it!
some crazy oddball chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
LOL! ELMER! AHAHAHAHAHA great fic :)
Bakutiku chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Where on Earth did you get such a brilliant idea?

You work wonders.
darkfire22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
heeheehee, this is a great fanfic. so original and funny! me like.
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Oh my God thats AWESOME! Tht was so funny I thought I was gonna have a heart attack and die! I read it out loud to my sister, I loved saying "Dear Foolish Little Brother". Thats the coolest thing ever, I applaud you!
Ferrum chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
*LOL* well-written humor! Thank you!
angelkicat chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
LoL! I laughed a lot through this. Nice fic. _
jibrailis chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Oh my...this is priceless. :)
Siory chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Oh, my GOD. I so did not know it was you who wrote this! XDD I've been giggling over this piece for quite a while and now I discover that it was written by my favorite Buggy-Wuggy-chan! (I'm Mama-san, by the way.)

Anyway, I love you for mentioning claspers. XD I almost died.
Shikage-Tsaya chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
lolz! never thought anyone would do this kind of story! i luv it!even though i hate yaoi but urs is different and i like it.
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
O_o... Um... that was certainly original and interesting. I was looking for a Sasuke/Itachi big brother little brother fic, but I came across yours and... well... I love the originality of it all. It was indeed funny.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*snicker* that was funny!
Sequ3stered chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This is one of the most hilarious fics I've ever read. Recently, the humor written in Naruto fanfiction has been failing miserably. I will take a few moments to whack my head on the keyboard to calm myself down. trfgtr566 The Elmer part was classic, all words ridiculously wonderful. You have a gift! Now all you must do is return it to that person who gave it to you, beacuse it's polite to refuse these days. I must point out that you are AWESOME and your lack of spelling errors and such demonstrates your true talent. Need I say more?

Yes. I LOVE THIS FIC.