Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
Meesa chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
AHHAHAAHAH! Elmer! XDD; This was awesome.

I loved the ending. P Poor Kisame though. X_X;
Color-me-Happy chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
This is a gem.

I am greatly disappointed there still wasn't enough hatefulness in Elmer to get his dear brother down. But on the other hand, he DID kill Kisame, my favourite half-shark-half-human character, which is saying a lot. I mean, there's never too many- /beings/ like him. I weep.

Just wondering, can a human and a shark have babies/offsprings? I mean, there should be somekind of similarities in them for it to be possible, right?

...then again, how could Kisame exist if it was impossible?

Evolution is a fruitful system.
ITSAME chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I was laughing so hard the whole time I read this! XDD;; I can just imagine Sasuke getting a letter from Itachi in the mail and going 'WTF?' XD;;
Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
O.O? Elmer? Like . . . ELMER's glue? hehe! That was great! Keep writing! (please)
Aekwiel chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
holy shit this is hilarious! XD I'm gonna print this fic out and show it to all my friends!
jichi chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
funny... ;) hehehe...
FinalError chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
*cracks up* That was great. XD Elmer... XD "I told you not to call me that" XD XD XD XD!
Mumpo chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
XDXD Oh man, this is great! You fit their personalities perfectly, and the poison thing was hilarious. Write more, write more!
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Oh my God! That is so freakin' hillarious!
Setren chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
LMAO down right hilarious. claps for itachi. laffs for sasuke. that is all i have to say. great fic!
Euphoria's Mistress chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
ok you posted this fic yesterday and you already got 24 reviews. Do I really have to tell you how much I liked this fic? No, but I'll say this from one fanfic writer(proud of that) to another: Hella good job. If only I could steal you're creativity.
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I loved reading ur story... would u by any chance write a sequel? _
Iciak chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
lol Hilarious! I haven't read such a funny fic in a while, you've had me laugh my stomach out. XD Great job!
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Wah ha ha ha ha~! This is soo~ funny! My sister sent a link to this fic in an email and told me to read it. I'm glad she did. I wish I had more friends who liked Naruto. I'll have to forward her email to everyone I know who's ever read/watched it, even tho most of the people I know haven't gotten far enough to understand, I'm sure they'll still love this! *Wipes a tear of laughter* This is so great! I think I'll read it again!
Cueil chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
to say this is funny is to say that the Pacific Ocean is but a small pond
1,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »