Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
darkfire22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
heeheehee, this is a great fanfic. so original and funny! me like.
Ninja Shen chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Oh my God thats AWESOME! Tht was so funny I thought I was gonna have a heart attack and die! I read it out loud to my sister, I loved saying "Dear Foolish Little Brother". Thats the coolest thing ever, I applaud you!
Ferrum chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
*LOL* well-written humor! Thank you!
angelkicat chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
LoL! I laughed a lot through this. Nice fic. _
jibrailis chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Oh my...this is priceless. :)
Siory chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Oh, my GOD. I so did not know it was you who wrote this! XDD I've been giggling over this piece for quite a while and now I discover that it was written by my favorite Buggy-Wuggy-chan! (I'm Mama-san, by the way.)

Anyway, I love you for mentioning claspers. XD I almost died.
Shikage-Tsaya chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
lolz! never thought anyone would do this kind of story! i luv it!even though i hate yaoi but urs is different and i like it.
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
O_o... Um... that was certainly original and interesting. I was looking for a Sasuke/Itachi big brother little brother fic, but I came across yours and... well... I love the originality of it all. It was indeed funny.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*snicker* that was funny!
Sequ3stered chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This is one of the most hilarious fics I've ever read. Recently, the humor written in Naruto fanfiction has been failing miserably. I will take a few moments to whack my head on the keyboard to calm myself down. trfgtr566 The Elmer part was classic, all words ridiculously wonderful. You have a gift! Now all you must do is return it to that person who gave it to you, beacuse it's polite to refuse these days. I must point out that you are AWESOME and your lack of spelling errors and such demonstrates your true talent. Need I say more?

Yes. I LOVE THIS FIC.
Meesa chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
AHHAHAAHAH! Elmer! XDD; This was awesome.

I loved the ending. P Poor Kisame though. X_X;
Color-me-Happy chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
This is a gem.

I am greatly disappointed there still wasn't enough hatefulness in Elmer to get his dear brother down. But on the other hand, he DID kill Kisame, my favourite half-shark-half-human character, which is saying a lot. I mean, there's never too many- /beings/ like him. I weep.

Just wondering, can a human and a shark have babies/offsprings? I mean, there should be somekind of similarities in them for it to be possible, right?

...then again, how could Kisame exist if it was impossible?

Evolution is a fruitful system.
ITSAME chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I was laughing so hard the whole time I read this! XDD;; I can just imagine Sasuke getting a letter from Itachi in the mail and going 'WTF?' XD;;
Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
O.O? Elmer? Like . . . ELMER's glue? hehe! That was great! Keep writing! (please)
Aekwiel chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
holy shit this is hilarious! XD I'm gonna print this fic out and show it to all my friends!
1,832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »