Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
LOL! Sasuke said 'o shi' LOL! XD I liked it! good creativy _
Pyro Dragon 117 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Hehe, funny! WRITE MORE!
Myaka Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Dude! this is so funny! maybe you should write more of their corosponding letters. I'd reaaly like to know how badly sasuke got his ass kicked by itachi. oh and you learn something new everyday, like sasuke's "real" name. hehehehehe Ja
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
*Snickers* Very amusing, this was. XD Poor, poor Sasu-kun...
i-morgan chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
ELMER! ! *points and laughs at Sasuke*
OH, you have to write more chapters! PLEASE! *goes on hands and knees*
Buras_Mew
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
that was really funny! so thats what the uchiha brothers write in their letters. good job. i really liked it!
OMGtheNinjas chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Everytime I see a claspers joke, I wonder how many people actually get that? XD
Good show, old bean! Rite more!
Raiden123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
very nice... funny...
Dearest chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Heheehe, i liked that! it was so sarcastic! i love it! hehehe. i dont know what else to say cept that was downright hilarious!
Fomgoms chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
wow, what a pointless fic! and i mean that in a good way. seriously. i love pointless stuff. i practically live off it. actually, i really DO. and i'm not flaming you in any way.
write more! i really like how you had Sasuke err...Elmer...reply to Itachi's letters the way you did. heeheehee...I just reread a bit and snorted with glee. marrying a shark? muahahahahha!
i really really really REALLY (do i soind repetative?) hope you write more stuff like this! you ended it really well, though, and another chapter might mess it up...but...this was such an amazing idea! except there aren't really any other characters in a situation like Elmer's, so how about another chapter with him and Itachi?
wee hee! i added you to my favorites list!
t3h 1337m4nz0r5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Man! this fic is hilarious! i luv it! and thx for not putting the actual swear at the end.
CONGRAGULATIONS! U R NOW A FAV AUTHOR AND FAV STORY!
Strockrow chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I'm loving it
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
*cackles* Amazing! Excellent work as usual! XD I really enjoyed the letters from brother to brother, but now I am anxious to find out what Itachi wished to discuss with his little sibling! Perhaps a follow-up is in order? *hint hint* ;)
~Anatra
bleedformeee chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
LoL! that was good for a laugh _
D chapter 1 . 4/2/2004