Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
jichi chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
funny... ;) hehehe...
FinalError chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
*cracks up* That was great. XD Elmer... XD "I told you not to call me that" XD XD XD XD!
Mumpo chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
XDXD Oh man, this is great! You fit their personalities perfectly, and the poison thing was hilarious. Write more, write more!
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Oh my God! That is so freakin' hillarious!
Setren chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
LMAO down right hilarious. claps for itachi. laffs for sasuke. that is all i have to say. great fic!
Euphoria's Mistress chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
ok you posted this fic yesterday and you already got 24 reviews. Do I really have to tell you how much I liked this fic? No, but I'll say this from one fanfic writer(proud of that) to another: Hella good job. If only I could steal you're creativity.
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I loved reading ur story... would u by any chance write a sequel? _
Iciak chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
lol Hilarious! I haven't read such a funny fic in a while, you've had me laugh my stomach out. XD Great job!
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Wah ha ha ha ha~! This is soo~ funny! My sister sent a link to this fic in an email and told me to read it. I'm glad she did. I wish I had more friends who liked Naruto. I'll have to forward her email to everyone I know who's ever read/watched it, even tho most of the people I know haven't gotten far enough to understand, I'm sure they'll still love this! *Wipes a tear of laughter* This is so great! I think I'll read it again!
Cueil chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
to say this is funny is to say that the Pacific Ocean is but a small pond
tinysakura-hime chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
LOL! Sasuke said 'o shi' LOL! XD I liked it! good creativy _
Pyro Dragon 117 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Hehe, funny! WRITE MORE!
Myakachan chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Dude! this is so funny! maybe you should write more of their corosponding letters. I'd reaaly like to know how badly sasuke got his ass kicked by itachi. oh and you learn something new everyday, like sasuke's "real" name. hehehehehe Ja
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
*Snickers* Very amusing, this was. XD Poor, poor Sasu-kun...
i-morgan chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
ELMER! ! *points and laughs at Sasuke*
OH, you have to write more chapters! PLEASE! *goes on hands and knees*
Buras_Mew