Reviews for Dear Foolish Little Brother
Fomgoms chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
wow, what a pointless fic! and i mean that in a good way. seriously. i love pointless stuff. i practically live off it. actually, i really DO. and i'm not flaming you in any way.
write more! i really like how you had Sasuke err...Elmer...reply to Itachi's letters the way you did. heeheehee...I just reread a bit and snorted with glee. marrying a shark? muahahahahha!
i really really really REALLY (do i soind repetative?) hope you write more stuff like this! you ended it really well, though, and another chapter might mess it up...but...this was such an amazing idea! except there aren't really any other characters in a situation like Elmer's, so how about another chapter with him and Itachi?
wee hee! i added you to my favorites list!
t3h 1337m4nz0r5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Man! this fic is hilarious! i luv it! and thx for not putting the actual swear at the end.
CONGRAGULATIONS! U R NOW A FAV AUTHOR AND FAV STORY!
Strockrow chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I'm loving it
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
*cackles* Amazing! Excellent work as usual! XD I really enjoyed the letters from brother to brother, but now I am anxious to find out what Itachi wished to discuss with his little sibling! Perhaps a follow-up is in order? *hint hint* ;)
~Anatra
bleedformeee chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
LoL! that was good for a laugh _
D chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
*laughs head off*
NoNeXiStAnT chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
*laughing manicly in background*... 5 min. later.- where the hell did elmer come from? o_0
wolef chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
lol! this made me laugh a lot! nice stpry, even if sasuke did die T-T
Casey Kidd chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Heeheeheehee! It was funny! It's not gonna happen, but isn't that what fanfics are all about? It was funny anyway. Keep writing!
yuffie chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
LOL i enjoyed reading that :D very nice style you got and a wonderful new idea too! i especially liked the ending P i hope sasuke died a slow and painful death :D hmm...maybe he lost too much blood from a severe paper cut? :D
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
D HAHAHAHA my friend gave me a weird look in the computer lab I was laughing so hard at this story. Write more humour1
WaterBookLover chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
This idea is so cool! please write more! And maybe have Kyuubi and Naruto write each other letters...
pheonix inferno chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
This was one of the funniest stories I've read. It was reccomended by my friend-and I'm glad I read it. I really liked the little PS's at the end of each of the little 'letters'. Priceless humor. Keep up the amusant writing, I wonder if I will be seeing more of it all.

Arriverdici,