Reviews for The Best Laid Plans of Cats and Men
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I love it! Very funny. Filch is such a lovely, obscure character, too. And good job with that, they all seem well in character.
Talon McGreggor chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That was fun and interesting! Good job!

((I love Hermione and Snape!)) But I was looking for something with Filch, so, oh my goodness, you fulfilled both!

Huzzah!

Talon

(Tara)
Nakhash Mekashefah chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This was very amusing! And surprisingly I didn't gag at the McGonagall/Filch episode *evil smirk*. Nicely done.
IzzyMalfoy far too lazy to sign in.or write for that matter chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I loved it, absolutely loved it. Your characterizations were fairly dead on, and the more I think about it, the more I like it...it grows on me like that fuzzy mossy stuff you sometimes find in the woods covering the undergrowth...and i just can't get rid of it...but all blabbering aside, i'm pleased to hear that you will be updating one of your stories.
On a more ego-centric note, I seem to be having a small problem regarding the progression of my own fic...I seem to be finding every possible excuse for not writing...you know, gardening, school, reading the delightful fiction of my favorite fanfiction-ers, dating, life in general...ho hum.
In any case, it's frightfully rude of me to just leave my faithful fans (as well as myself) just hanging like that...so, thanks for the enthusiastic cattle prod of encouragement. I promise to have SOMETHING out by this Friday.
someone chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Cute!
You should write a sequel!
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
That was sweet... even a little SS/HG to brighten my day. Remarkably in character... and it's so nice to see Filch get some love, he is truly an overlooked character. I will check out your other work.