Reviews for Collateral Damage
LPeck chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Wonder what Ilya did to Dru?
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Awesome Fic,

I Loved this story, Thanx for Posting.
Labyrinth01 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
This was a great story! Thanks so much for writing.
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
Nice story and I liked it a lot.
Sweetnlilly chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
hehe ... dat waz a realli cute and good story. i luved it!
BuffyAngellover chapter 5 . 5/4/2004
I really liked this story. Your not afraid to go really dark like most authors are. I thoght this was a piece of genius. It's very original. I have never read a story quite like this one. It wasn't to long and it's not to short. Congrats on a great job
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 4/11/2004
That fight scene was excellent! I also found it extremely funny when a bit of Dawn's hair got pulled out. Guess she'll be staying in now that she's got a big old bald spot to hide.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 4/11/2004
Again, Dawn is a brat. She really deserved to have Ilya get her. Cordy & Harmony should definitely get F's for the service assignment. This is very nice, Dana, with a good, happy ending.
Natalie chapter 6 . 4/11/2004
Ilya freaks me out. But as always your stories are simply amazing.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
I'm really enjoying this story, Dana. You've done an excellent job on Spike. Good chapter.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
I liked this chapter since it fills in some background details about Angel's past. The description of Ilya is interesting as well.
Kristi chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
very good story. Impressively structured yet fully characterized. I really liked all the little nuances thrown into the characters, like reactions and internal dialogue. It's all the things I think when I'm watching a Buffy scene for the millionth time, and being able to pull that much from the characters is what makes it so cool. While the plot itself is rather thin, the dense characterization kept me enthralled.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
Dawn is definitely a brat, isn't she? I liked this chapter very much. I like the way you've depicted Dru and the father/daughter relationships between Giles & Buffy and also between Angel & Dru. This is an excellent story, as usual, Dana.
kimiaj3 chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
This is so well written- Your story is original and you have managed to capture the Buffy characters so well.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
Yeah, Drusilla's formalwear always baffled me, too. I mean, it was definitely a "look" but how she got such clothes in modern times was a puzzle.
I remember that episode where we saw Drusilla and Darla shopping for clothes after they'd killed all the customers and shopkeepers. Maybe Dru would find these Goth/Victorian places that sell antique clothes (we have a few of those in my city) and kill the owners or just pay whenever she wanted to come back.
What some people have pointed out is that once Drusilla (and Harmony) got away from Spanky, they both managed to obtain a certain level of autonomy, acting and thinking for themselves without relying on him for protection. Drusilla's change from old-time antique clothing that kept a woman clumsy and helpless to more modern day attire seemed an outward show of that. It seemed that L.A. was the proving ground for maturity for a lot of the Sunnydale characters.
I know this has nothing to do with your story per se. I just thought I'd state it for the record.