Reviews for A Shadow in the Light
Fatpanda3000 chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
I like ur fic. Specially cause Hare is following Moo D.

p.S. YAOI DOESNT SUCK x.x
strangegirl140 chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
"Waahh! What's gonna happen next. I don't think Genki's gonna give up." Sister: "Of course he isn't baka, he's Genki." ST140: "Waahh! Don't pick on me I'm the older sister." *Crying in the corner* Sister:*Sweatdroppes* "Oh boy, anyway please update more soon.
blue leafy chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
wow...mysterious. would the unknown monster with blue wings be pix and moo resurrected him or something?

[pouts and sniffles]there is still no tiger x hare action.
backupsystem chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
What do they mean by "it's just sick and wrong"? Golem and Genki are right, you CAN'T put limits on love.
Elegant Spiral chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
Hello! I love this story so far! But I think it should at least be a Hare/tiger pairing. Because reading what you have so far, there's not much Hare/Pix hints. Just in my opinion.
yourmamasdustmites chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
Good story!

You know, your ideas of the Forbidden sound a lot like the ideas for the Kamui that "Harvestboy and Harvestgirl" have on the story, "Breaking the Shadows". Ever read that story? She has a race called the Kamui, which is also a race of monster/humans who started out from monsters and humans falling in love! Did you get your ideas from HB&HG?

Me no accuse! I'm just asking! Please, please, please don't be mad for me asking! It's just the whole mutants thing is really cool! But not many people use it, so I was wondering if there was any kinda coincidence!
I didn't feeeel like loging in chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
and now the moment you have been waiting for

,.,.,.,, "the 1st bad review" ,.,.,,.,,

as mr. horse would day "no sir i didn't like it"

now this isn't a flame it's just so that you don't have all good review's and think your the best wrighter in the world

you see its just not the monster rancher i fell in love with the story is just to far gone

anthropomorfus hare indeed!
Yoni chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
Hmm...Do we get another flashback about Hare's training? Did Pix really die? I just wanna know...Please update!
noone chapter 4 . 5/24/2004
Argh, need to be longer, I find this story quite interesting, I want to know what happens between hare and tiger. Please update as soon as you can, baibai!
Elegant Spiral chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
It's so good so far. Please continue. I really want to see what happens next!
PixieDust chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Poor Hare...I want more. I like the idea of Hare working for Moo as a spy.
Ulm chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
UPDATE. Nuff' said
Vy chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
O.O Another nice chapter! I like how this fic is going already. I hope you update soon.
Tia chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Hare, a spy for Moo?...Interesting idea...I hope you continue soon. I loved your 'Secret of the Guardians" fic!