Reviews for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 2004
Felicia Angel chapter 22 . 12/12/2004
OH, cool! Now I have to go and read your story! I'm not a huge Terminator fan, but I do have an idea of the story as well. That's just...yeah, I have no more words to describe it other then 'cool'. Can't wait to see what's up next!
writerR chapter 22 . 12/12/2004
Ah, NOW I know!

::does little happy dance for knowing::

Well this chapter answered my question!

Good chapter, write more, and...well...yeah...

that's it!

Good Luck!

Rhinoa Silvermoon
Naitriab chapter 22 . 12/12/2004
Hey. That was an interesting chapter, I didn't know anything about that character having not read any more of your stories with him. This does seem to be going well and is interesting most of the time. I'll be interested in seeing what you do with the sequal when you get round to it.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 21 . 12/3/2004
can't wait for more,please update ASAP

who might you add in the sequel

some suggestions-Artemis Fowl and Holly Short (Artemis Fowl), characters from the Anita Blake books(good guys only), if you haven't read any of the books try picking a couple up
writerR chapter 21 . 11/18/2004
WhoisheWhoisheWhoishe! Come on I wanna know!

By the way, sorry about the late review. I just got on.

ANYway...POST NEXT CHAPTER!

Rhinoa Silvermoon

P.S.

Stupid Question: Who the heck is Nator...the name sounds familiar.
Felicia Angel chapter 21 . 11/15/2004
? I'll have to look that up. I'm not much into Superman comics either, so I'm not sure who that guy you were referring to was. Still...*shudder* if /that/ doesn't give Clark nightmares I don't know what will. Either way, good job with the chapter! Yeah, fight scene! Can't wait for more.
Hiril Moon chapter 21 . 11/15/2004
Hoo boy... Ar-nold Sch-wart-za-neg-gar...
Hiril Moon chapter 20 . 10/30/2004
...Eh? A new player? I guess the League needs all the help it can get, but WHO exactly? Mina? After all, she's the only one who could live that long...

PS. Ah. All becomes clear on the Riley front.
Felicia Angel chapter 20 . 10/27/2004
EP! What's up with Whitney and the Kryptonite? And who got at him? Hurry and update, please! And yes, Whitney needs his butt kicked still, and hopefully Clark will be able to either talk sense into the boy or kick his butt.

But please update soon! Please?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 20 . 10/24/2004
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible-you ever think about writing a sequel or two to this story,then maybe you could add in some new characters
Lee McLean chapter 19 . 9/22/2004
Your story so far is great. I couldn't tear my eyes way from it! Just brilliant; mad props for you. Write some more, I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Felicia Angel chapter 19 . 9/17/2004
I love this story, it's so cool! Clark gets to hit Whitney finally! Say it's so! Please? Pretty please? And Harry vs. Malfoy round two! Woot! Continue soon, please!
writerR chapter 18 . 9/13/2004
Yea Good Chapter!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 19 . 9/12/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-you really should rent the first two "Darkman" movies they are very good(see them even if you don't use the character)

suggestion:the book series "Anita Blake:Vampire Hunter" or the book series "Artemis Fowl"
Hiril Moon chapter 19 . 9/11/2004
Hmm... So, we see the Syndicate at last. And, just so we finally finish this Riley business, here is what I meant: The idea of Riley Finn, former resident of Sunnydale, agreeing to be bitten, is... a little odd. Also, I assume he didn't know about the whole Angelus thing, because I definitely can't imagine him agreeing to that either.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »