Reviews for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 2004
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 18 . 8/30/2004
can't wait for more,please update as soon as possible-minor crossover suggestions:Darkman and Beatrix Kiddo(post "Kill Bill") if you ever saw any of these movies
Hiril Moon chapter 18 . 8/29/2004
Hmm... Such confidence.

PS. By he I meant Riley.
Hiril Moon chapter 17 . 8/20/2004
Wait... You said something about Riley Finn, a few chapters ago. Riley Finn. Angelus. This is just... WHY? WHY WOULD HE CHOOSE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
writerR chapter 17 . 8/13/2004
Good chapter, when will the next one be out?

Eargly awaiting the next part!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 17 . 8/12/2004
writerR chapter 16 . 8/6/2004
Luv the story so far. Brilliant form of the mixed old and new League! So...when will the next Chapter be coming out? I've aleready read all of these ones.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 16 . 8/3/2004
Hiril Moon chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
O... First sighting of the Anti-League, I'm assuming? Nice choices, just one question: Would I recognise the Invisible Girl's name? Is it an obvious one?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 15 . 7/29/2004
can't wait for more,please try to update as soon as possible
Hiril Moon chapter 14 . 7/18/2004
Great chapter, though maybe a touch too much sappines. My only problem is this quote: ... the original League’s leader, Tom Sawyer... Now, whilst Tom may or may not have said the quote (though personally I think not), Quatermain was still technically the League's leader for a period of time. He doesn't get a look in? Like, one of or something?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 14 . 7/5/2004
Velocity9 chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Good stuff...Cool casting. I swear I thought of using the Doctor before reading this...honest.

Hate Harry Potter but you get an 'A' for diversity.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 13 . 6/13/2004
great story so far,can't wait for more-please update as soon as possible and also don't kill off any good guys
Hiril Moon chapter 13 . 6/12/2004
Kate? As in the Kate who was in Angel, or a different one? From the Imhotep/Fantom POV, all seems interesting. Tres interessante. Or something. Two questions though: His minions say twice Isn't he dead?, but he always answers differently. Now, first of all, why do they say the same thing twice? And secondly, when did Angelus die? Doesn't he just hang out in Angel's head or something?
Hiril Moon chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Hmm... Yes, why Imhotep... Possibly whoever's doing this was brought back from the dead? Something like that?
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »