Reviews for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 2004
Lunawolf chapter 9 . 5/9/2004
i like this story! can't for the life of me think who the other person is, i suppose i'll hav to wait to find out. update soon ~ lunawolf
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
Hiril Moon chapter 9 . 5/1/2004
Oh yeah, I remember her from the episode guide I was reading. Sounded cool. Incidentally, is the psychic one of the X-Men, or this Eilidh person you keep disowning in the diclaimer? And WHO is this person connected to Hyde?
Hiril Moon chapter 8 . 4/26/2004
I like this story so far! You've surprised me with every one of your choices (I've never seen a single one of them coming, but then again, I'm not particularly bright at times). I have to admit, at Doctor Who's entrance I was going YES! WAHOO! whilst at Angel's I had to seriously restrain myself from doing the moonwalk...
Not that I can do the moonwalk.
I love your build-up of suspense with that guy at the end. Who is he? Someone like Jekyll and Hyde?
Metaletemon27 chapter 7 . 4/14/2004
I think this fic is going places. Keep up the good work and keep things interesting. Also, try to reference other movies and books the way the comic did.
Plus, Dorian Gray met Oscar Wilde in his book's sequel written by a different person years later. Just thought you'd wanna know.
Callisto Fenix chapter 7 . 4/14/2004
Good as always, update soon!
Callisto Fenix chapter 6 . 4/10/2004
Well. This is Interesting... So just a question. Which of the original LXG comes back? Hmm? Well, anyways. Update soon, and can't wait for more.
Arieanna chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
This is quiet an original concept for a crossover, and I'm looking very forward to seeing where it's going.
The writing flows quite smoothly, and all of the characters are true to themselves.
Can't wait to read the rest.
Crystal chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
Um...Your writing style is great but the plot is kinda seeming a little on the scattered side. The whole Harry Potter thing was a little much for me I guess. And what is he doing with Ginny? Why does she get to hear in on the convos?
Andrea chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
Okay, now we've got James Bond, Dr. Who and Harry Potter... and what sounded from the initial description a little like Lara Croft. This should be interesting .
Emerald3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Right now . . . It seems you definitely posess good writing skills, but your spacing really doesn't help.
It seems that you have a fairly good idea for the story, I'm intruiged as to who will be members of the new League and this story could be going places.
The other thing I need to say is that it is Dorian GrAy not Dorian GrEy, just a little something that puts the fine line between a researched story and one slightly less so.
Keep up with it, sort out your spacing and you could have a hit.
Emerald3