Reviews for A Lighter Shade of Black
veslefrick chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
aw! it is awesome, this and the prequel, loves it :)
glow-in-the-dark chapter 17 . 12/23/2005
I shall be methodical.

PROS: the fic is well written; and the story actually has a plot.

CONS: her name is Ginevra, not Virginia; i've already read a fic titled "A Whiter Shade of Pale" (by Rhysenn - google it); and the dialogue gets cheesy at times.

At any rate... you might also want to try "Silver and Rust," by Nulaviya. It's a great DG fic I've been reading. Unfinished, but incredible so far.
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 17 . 12/22/2005
lol, that was actually quite funny...but i suppose meant to be sad...ah well, loved it congrats
StarLightStarBright567 chapter 14 . 10/16/2005
This is a really good story, please update soon.
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 14 . 10/16/2005
wow! lovely update. well done i cant wait for more. good luck
Princess JB chapter 13 . 9/6/2005
HELL YEAH!

!

Excuse my language-uses there if your regigios against swering, if not excuse my language-uses ther!:-):-):-):-)
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 12 . 9/4/2005
no! draco's kidnapped! omg! lovely story so far. well done i cant wait for more1

luv

alexa
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
lol, its ok. well done for a funky chappie...lol its funny that vee was walking down the stairs and was like 'i cant believe they saw your bum' i was laughing. yeah ive already finished HBP its really good...and sad. good luck for the next chappie i cant wait for it!
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
oh! lovely chappie, well done i cant wait for another one. was it terry boot? EPP this is so cool! well dont agian, and good luck
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
wow! that was absolutely bleeding brilliant! well done i cant wait for another chappie. good luck and well done
LilySleeper chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Her name's Ginevra, not Virginia.
s.i.l.v.e.r-m.o.o.n.s.e.r.p.e.n.t chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
Excellent chapters, girl! I'm loving it! Update soon!

_s.i.l.v.e.r_ .m.
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
no! you cant just stop there! this story is getting quite cool, at first in the 1st chappie i was kinda confused...but now i get it, good luck i cant wait for more
Mekare89 chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
OOH! Please Post!

Great Job, keep up the good work!
Silver Moonserpent chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
Very awesome! Glad you finally updated, Shadow! More soon, please!

S. Moonserpent