Reviews for The Adventures of the FON Baby
MindSatellites chapter 9 . 3/11/2007
ALL HAIL THE AWESOMENESS OF HAMMY PENGUIN! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

~Shanni
kelly m chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
That was hilarious! It totally made me LOL. I can't wait to see the next chapters!
Spoofmaster chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
Expostulation!
Moo chapter 9 . 6/29/2004
The end! No more fondue! Are you mad? You cannot finish this story! No no no no no!
Doritos Lover chapter 9 . 6/27/2004
... No more chapters? No more cheese? No more doritos?
Kirikou chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
What in the hell is this?

It made no sense, but...I couldn't keep back the urge to die laughing. Lucky for you, I haven't died...yet. Gotta pitch out the shovel and bury myself six feet under, so I'll see you later in the afterlife. Chow.

_kirikou
Moo chapter 8 . 6/17/2004
Yeah, go Snitzelfritz!

Oh dear... rat poison... that can't be good.
Doritos-Lover. but not anymore really chapter 8 . 6/14/2004
Snitzelfritz latches onto Christian's nose... too funny!

I've been going through a shortage of Doritos for the past two weeks... but oddly enough, I'm not craving them! (Smacks head) I knew there was something wrong with me...
Moo chapter 7 . 6/14/2004
LOL! Write more! Write more now! I'll die if you don't. Please?
Doritos Lover chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
Were the termites doing the cha-cha because they were high on Doritos? Because I know that it's not from the wood - wood makes you sing the bunny hop song. Believe me, I have experience in that area... It's nice to know that there are other creatures out there that does the cha-cha after eating Doritos and sings the bunny hop song after getting high on wood.
Doritos Lover chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
... yeehaw. Add more Doritos.
Nightmares chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
Squirrels are scary. They give me nightmares. Don't title anything anymore with squirrels.
Shitty Story chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
This was a shitty story, literally. Really disgusting pictures you have created. Quit writing this story. Now.
Moo chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
LOL! That's so funny! You're totally abusing my favourite movie but I can forgive you for that coz you're just so damn funny! Continue with the madness please!
Searching for Doritos chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
I like the game Satine and Christian are playing... they should get points for downing a whole bag of Doritos. In that case, I would beat them all, bwahahahahahaha! Okay.